May's Munchkins 2015

Oh I agree atx, side sleeping is NOT my friend. It takes everything in me not to sleep on my back, but since early on sleeping on my back has made my arms numb, so I've just been avoiding it since... I kind of prefer half stomach half side, full stomach is uncomfortable but if I half-side it, it's comfiest. I may need a pillow.

Thanks guys... the benedryl didn't do much =/ and it NEVER makes me tired (I'm pretty used to benedryl and similar things for seasonal allergies). I too have a hard time falling back asleep when I'm awake =/ I took a bath as well this morning and that didn't do much either... guess just have to live with it best I can =/

I don't take benedryl for allergies because it makes me really drowsy. But even non-drowsy allergy medicine makes me drowsy! We keep it around for DH (doesn't make him sleepy) or the off chance of an actual allergic reaction to something.

Also, I am sick....boo! Anyone know any natural pregnancy safe cold remedies. I tried neti pot but am still super stuffed up. I feel achy and have a headache too. Maybe a head cold?

Sorry your feeling cr*p! Me too!
I tried a slice of lemon and honey in hot water which helped my throat and a steam bowl with some menthol crystals - helps to unblock and as your not ingesting anything its safe!

As for me - had our 20 week scan yesterday and the heart scan in London - baby happy and healthy with a strong little ticker!! 😆 and right on target with growth!
Very happy mummy and daddy!!
We did find out gender too but we are keeping it quiet!

When is your due date? I can't find you on the first post. I'm just going to put you down as team yellow since WE don't know the gender. :)

After the April/May due date fiasco I never bothered to mention it as at my 12 week scan my date was put to 27th April. I'm happy for you to add me if you want but not really worried either way! Xx

Is anyone else feeling not pregnant? I have been feeling pregnant this whole time up until about 2 weeks ago. I got gastroenteritis, which my Dr. assured me would not affect the baby, but when she used the doppler it heartbeat wasn't nearly as loud or strong. In fact, I am not 100% convinced it was the heartbeat, it sounded so different. I had another bout of bad diahrrea this past Saturday and am now worried. My bump doesn't seem as high as it once was and I don't feel pregnant anymore. I know I am being silly but part of me wonders. I rented a high quality doppler online today for $22 for a month for peace of mind since I don't see my Dr again until my 20 week ultrasound on Jan. 5th. I know I am probably being irrational but as a Mommy, I worry.

Is anyone else feeling not pregnant? I have been feeling pregnant this whole time up until about 2 weeks ago. I got gastroenteritis, which my Dr. assured me would not affect the baby, but when she used the doppler it heartbeat wasn't nearly as loud or strong. In fact, I am not 100% convinced it was the heartbeat, it sounded so different. I had another bout of bad diahrrea this past Saturday and am now worried. My bump doesn't seem as high as it once was and I don't feel pregnant anymore. I know I am being silly but part of me wonders. I rented a high quality doppler online today for $22 for a month for peace of mind since I don't see my Dr again until my 20 week ultrasound on Jan. 5th. I know I am probably being irrational but as a Mommy, I worry.

I totally get where you're coming from. I'm constantly having these worries but hopefully they are just that, worries, and nothing more. I am going in 2 weeks to hear the hb again and in a little over 3 weeks to see baby again. I can just hope that things are well, and I hope that things are well with you also. JUst try to hang in there and be positive. I know, easier said than done.

I just found out one of my close friend's is pregnant. She actually just found out today. Now I'm just so anxious to get excited about my pregnancy. I want to see the baby, feel it kick, and find out the gender. I think I'll be so much more excited when it feels more real.

I feel a bump here and there but nothing that I really think is baby. I felt some definite movement about 2 weeks ago but I think baby moved up to a more fatty area and I'm having a harder time feeling the movements. At least I hope that's what has happened.

I hope everyone is well!

I've booked another scan for Sunday the 21st i couldn't wait until the 29th to see my little boy again!, also had a good listen in on my wiggler tonight :D his kicks are getting stronger by the day and I cant wait for DH to be able to feel it!.

The only thing that's bothering me at the moment is the tiredness! I have very little motivation to do anything especially around the house, I sat looking at a pile of laundry thinking "when does the nesting thing start" :haha:

Thanks for the reassurance I'msotired!! :) <3 I am sure we are both fine. :)

It is so natural to worry imsotired and leikla! I am sure all is fine for you both, but I am a worrier too and so I know how y'all feel. Anytime anything is different, I freak out, ha. Good call on the Doppler, it gives me great piece of mind whenever baby is being quiet.

I can't wait for hubby to feel him kick too! I remember how excited he got when he first felt dd, and I can't wait for that again!

Thanks Atx! My doppler arrives on Thursday and I cannot wait to try it out! My 20 week scan on January 5th, can't come soon enough! :)

Ugh, 2am and I am up again! Boy do I miss a good nights sleep. By the time I am finally sleeping good I know dd will be waking me up for the day!!

Just found out yesterday we are team pink. It's a girl!

Congrats, Kazy! So nice for your littlest one to have a sister!!!

18w5d for me and today is my anatomy scan. Planning to stay Team Yellow, but I still can't wait to get another peek at the little ones. I still haven't felt anything I recognize as movement and hoping for some reassurance today.

Also, Hubby has decided he might want to know the sexes and wonders if maybe we can just have the docs tell him and not me. I don't pull out my I'm-the-one-who's-pregnant-so-I-decide card very often, but this seemed like an occasion for it. ;)

Enjoy the scan Ruby!, good luck keeping DH from finding out the sexes :haha:

So far we have 8 each! 8 on team :blue: and 8 on team :pink:

12 team :yellow: too!

Congrats krazy!!

Good luck today ruby! I think if he finds out he hill probably accidentally slip and tell you in the next few months. So if you don't want to know, I wouldn't let him know unless he is really good with secrets!

Mine is in 24 hours!

So exciting! Mine is Monday...seems so close, but so far.

So we had planned to stay team yellow (mostly my idea), we did with DS and it was just assumed we would with this one. DH really fought me with DS for a while, but had no issues with this one. I told him this morning I was thinking about finding out, and I thought he'd be excited, but he just shurgged and said "whatever you want" after asking me why. I told him I was having a harder time getting excited about this pregnancy, not that I am not excited to death, but that with a toddler I just don't have as much time to get excited and I'm having more trouble bonding and I thought it might help me.

My plan is to have them write it on a card, put it in an envelope, and open Christmas morning. Then DH and I are not going to tell for a while, maybe never, but maybe wait until closer to the end. It will be something for us to know, and for us to bond, and to be special for us.

I like that idea Misspriss! Are you going to tell your ds too, or just keep between you and hubby? Toddler may spill the beans lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->