MC#10 at 4w6d~ I need some positive vibes. Page 159.

I definitely think its darker! The line really jumped out at me from your last untweaked frer! :)

Hi huni il be honest i couldnt see lines on any of your others but been waiting for an update and i defo see a line on that last one!! So to me its def def def darker!! Fxd hun good luck xx

Stucki that is deffo DARKER, it looks more thicker also...

Its more prominent on the tweaks also (ive only enhanced the sharpening of the image, i havent added any saturation!)

Attachments

• stuckitestfrer.jpg
    stuckitestfrer.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 31
  • stuckitestfrerinvert.jpg
    stuckitestfrerinvert.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 20
Thanks ladies. I'm just so terrified given out track record. I want this line to blow up giant and pink!!!

To be honest ive found frers to be rubbish, my ics were blazing and i had a really lame line on the frer :/

To be honest ive found frers to be rubbish, my ics were blazing and i had a really lame line on the frer :/

All of my ICs are ridiculously faint...I hate it when two different tests give you two completely different lines! Grrr.

I think it is darker, I can see this one on my phone untweaked, but the others I had to look on the computer!
Hoping tomorrows is lovely and bold to reassure you xxx

it really annoyed me!!... but i took one again 2 days later because i bought a double pack and the line was blazing!!! hahaha bloody tests...

Are you using first or 2nd morning urine??? ive found my second to be my best :)

it really annoyed me!!... but i took one again 2 days later because i bought a double pack and the line was blazing!!! hahaha bloody tests...

Are you using first or 2nd morning urine??? ive found my second to be my best :)

I have to use 2nd morning urine, I take my prenatal and folic acid at night, and when I wake up my FMU is florescent green/yellow and completely worthless for testing with.

Wow you have some impressive urine lol :haha:

:rofl: It's all the B vitamins...they're water soluble so if you take more than you need, you just pee the rest out.

It is impressive though.

Kind of looks like The Hulk's pee.

How are you Babee? Feeling good and pregnant yet?

Thanks again, and again, and again everyone!

I know I must be obnoxious with my obsessive testing habits and my requiring of constant reassurance.

I'm pregnant! yay!

I'm just going to roll with it and hope that the steroids help keep this bean where it belongs!

Here's hoping I'm hung over a toilet for the next 8 months!

haha... Oh i can imagine, lee took some zinc tablets before and he got a shock when he peed illuminous green/yellow!!! he started shouting me to come take a look PMSL

Oh yayyyy for pregnancy tickers :happydance:

Im doing ok hunnie, im nervous and anxious as to what the future may hold and hoping this is my take home baby.. Trying my best to keep negative thoughts at bay (but its hard aint it!)...
Yesterday i had all day sickness, and today was too bad earlier on in the day but as the day has grew on, its gotten worse :sick: ive never EVER felt sickness/nausea like this before so its all new to me.. My mum told me today she felt the exact same when she was carrying me... so fingers crossed everything is ok in there :)

Oh yehhhh you will be due in May :) come join my little group (just click on the due in may banner) x

FWIW, I think it's darker. I say this, because this is the first set of tests you've posted that I've seen anything on. :blush:

Just wanted to wish you the best of luck and will be keeping my fingers crossed for you hun xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->