MC#10 at 4w6d~ I need some positive vibes. Page 159.

For sure darker, Stuck! And I'm with ya on the FMU. I take my prenatals and a super B complex at night so I pee mountain dew until about 10am the next day! Lol! Tmi I suppose!

I hope your okay....have you pee'd on a test yet today? Can't wait to see an update :)

i know you joined our may 2013 group, but i want to see your new tests, too!! :)

I actually haven't tested yet today. I'm terrified.

Yeah, it hasn't gotten any darker. I expect this one isn't going to stick either.

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/stuckinoki/HPTs/EBE95BA2-DE3C-457C-A5CD-ECF98A7DF4DD-3140-00000595563A5B4A.jpg

Hey hun, I am so sorry your lines haven't gotten any darker. I am hoping and praying that things get better and your lines get darker soon!!!:hugs::hugs:

Have you had your proesterone levels checked with blood work yet? Do they have you taking progesterone? Many girls that suffer multiple early miscarriages have to start taking progesterone right after their ovulation ends up until the end of their cycle, until they know if they are pregnant, and if they are pregnant than they take it for the few first months of their pregnancy.

They stop the progesterone if they are not pregnant and AF is on it's way. I am not sure if you have already mentioned this as part of you TTC plan or not, if not than please talk to your DR about this, it could make a big difference for you!!! :hugs::hugs:

Here's the equate...it's there, it just doesn't seem to be getting darker

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/stuckinoki/HPTs/D4CFB16D-7AC3-43DE-8403-199A6F9ACDDB-3140-00000599DD9A651C.jpg

stucki I can honestly say on the test before I saw nothing andnow on the equate I definently see it!!! Good luck sweetie and sticky dust to you!!!!

I'm already on progesterone...it hasn't helped in the past, but I'm taking it anyway.

Maybe I'll double my dose and see what happens.

stucki, i see that way more clear than yesterday.

also, my tests NEVER look darker in the AM, but are always way darker at night. maybe take one tonight and see?
for some reason, my FMU sucks. my night pee is best :)

Thanks ladies. I think I'm going to try to hold off a bit on anymore testing (and a I'm typing that I'm wondering how fast I an get dressed and drive to the dollar store)

I really hoped that the steroids would have made the

Just ran out and got like 10 1$ tests and there is a line! It's faint as all hell, but it is still there.

I'm hoping this bean was just a late implanter...and the it's just because my pee is so jacked up. It's hard to hold urine when you have to pee every 15 minutes.

Couldn't get a good clear photo of the line, but it is there, so I haven't given up hope just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->