MC#10 at 4w6d~ I need some positive vibes. Page 159.

awww stucki!... bloody OPK's grrrrr

What makes him tick as in sexual wise??? then do that and hope and pray! x

Just 'get on him' hhaa!! Don't give him the chance too get away !!! Lol :D

X

Oh Bloody Hell ladies....

I had great success at getting the BD :happydance:

But right afterwards [well 10 minutes afterwards] I wiped and there was mucous-y blood!

I've got no freaking idea what the heck my body is doing!!! Is this AF come a week early [the positive OPK being just the surge before AF] or is it IB?? And I really did ovulate last week???

Ugh!

I am quite puffed up and pleased that I was able to procure sex from him so easily! I guess I just need to pretend that I'm not ovulating ALL the time!

:D Lol, yay!! It was probably good make up type BD too! I didn't exactly mean wine.... Lmao. But I was totally just kidding.

wooohoooo stucki... a girl has gotta do what a girl has gotta do!

for the last year to my OH i havent ovulated!!! PMSL... how on earth he think ive gotten pregnant the last 3 times this year ill never know :rofl: But i tell him NUFFING

Im wondering if its implantation bleeding???

That would be awesome if it was. It's stopped now, just the barest pink when I wiped, I'm really hoping that it's not AF coming on early!

I took yet another OPK and it's now definitely negative. Maybe it was just that random surge from AF coming?

hmmm no idea!!!

i know the cycles ive gotten pregnant, 7days after ovulation ive gotten like ovulation/af pain going on... at first it did trick me into thinking hmmm maybes i havent ovulated last week?? but i got a BFP 2 days later, so who knows....

really hoping its implantation hunnie :)

Oh me too!

How are you feeling??? I'm so excited for you! When will you have your scan?

Its ovulation bleeding I have it all the time its streaked pink/reddish blood in my CM but its still EWCM with some tinge of pinkish blood in there...its normal in some ladies ;) not very common but I get it sometimes :) this time I had tons of it so makes me wonder if I'm gonna get knocked up tooooo for ONCE LOL

I have noticed ovulation bleeding a couple time but it was like s tiny dot

Mines stringy clear EWCM with red streaks ;) https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/why-is-there-blood-in-my-cervical-mucus.html

VERY VERY good info on this issue :) IM PRAYING I get pregnant b/c of the follicles rupturing ;)

And after sex bleed could def be it! Sounds promising stuck!
And what is it with men liking the blow job to completion? Seems its pretty universal haha.. But glad it worked for ya!

Well here is a theory, it's not a great one, however I think I ovulated twice this month, and am pregnant with twins, however there seemed to be a gap of 6/7 days and oddly one twin measures a week behind ( going to have this confirmed on Friday). I had implantation bleeding for the first time ( to my knowledge) in 4 pregnancies. Fingers crossed for you xxx

Oh me too!

How are you feeling??? I'm so excited for you! When will you have your scan?

Im good thanx hunnie, cant believe ive gotten to 5 weeks today, i havent had any bleeding and sooo im hoping and praying everything is good this time round :happydance:...

Midwife is getting me booked in for a early reassurance scan, she said she doesnt want me to go for a scan not untill after im 6 weeks, so im thinking around the 6-7 week mark... havent got a date yet though, so who knows :shrug:... come monday if i havent had a phone call or a letter i shall be ringing her up.

Oooh im gonna be stalking your thread !! Keep us updated :) xx

Ok, so my temp was way too high this morning to indicate any kind of ovulation last night, even though the test was positive.

In fact, my temp this morning was 98.50 which is the highest I think it's ever been in the 2ww. My spotting has stopped too.

And since we BD'd last night, even if it was some strange 2nd ovulation, we took care of it!

I think I'm going to take some ICs in a minute...why not, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->