• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MC#10 at 4w6d~ I need some positive vibes. Page 159.

Oh my goodness Babee, I have missed picnik so much! thank you for showing me the new editting site because PHOTOBUCKET SUCKS!

Heres my attempt :)

Attachments

• stucki1.jpg
    stucki1.jpg
    292.5 KB · Views: 44
  • stucki2.jpg
    stucki2.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 46
Nice tweaks! I still see it alot on the top two wondfos!

Oh my goodness Babee, I have missed picnik so much! thank you for showing me the new editting site because PHOTOBUCKET SUCKS!

i wish i could take the credit, but it mrsparoline mentioned the ipiccy site and :happydance::happydance: finally the tweaking site is BACK lol

WELL thanks for passing it on, and thanks MRSPAROLINE! you made my day lol

i feel like i can see real lines in some pictures and then some of them i'm not sure!

ughhh come on lines get darker :)

i deffo see something on those pink handled wondfo ones! :)

heres a invert also

Attachments

• stuckiinvert.jpg
    stuckiinvert.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 32
Thanks ladies. I'm trying to save up some pee now so I can test again. The wondfos and the other ICs I keep seeing things in...I hope they're not just the antibody strip!

Thanks for the tweaks ladies!

There's definitely something on that middle wondfo isn't there?!?!

yeh there is deffo something there hunnie! theres no doubt about it!...

a BFP has gotta start somewhere :haha:

I hope you're right.

I just took some more and didn't see anything worth even bothering to upload. I guess I'll try again tomorrow.

Hopefully there's something there then too!

Good luck Stuck...:dust::dust::dust:

I think I can see a faint line on the Walmart test. I hope this is the start of your BFP!!

Thanks wannabe...how's your journey going?

Your welcome hun!! :flower:

I had surgery today and I wrote all of the details in my journal, and I posted pictures from the surgery also!! The link for my journal is in my signature if you want to read it!! I had a hysterscopy to remove a polyp from my uterus and a lap done to make sure one of my tubes wasn't blocked. The surgery went well so now once I am healed back up again in a week I will be able to get back on the TTC wagon again!!

How have you been doing hun? :flower:

WELL thanks for passing it on, and thanks MRSPAROLINE! you made my day lol

your welcome! I still haven't gotten time to play on it :( I hope it's good! I'llmake sure I check it out tomorrow :)

Thanks wannabe...how's your journey going?

Your welcome hun!! :flower:

I had surgery today and I wrote all of the details in my journal, and I posted pictures from the surgery also!! The link for my journal is in my signature if you want to read it!! I had a hysterscopy to remove a polyp from my uterus and a lap done to make sure one of my tubes wasn't blocked. The surgery went well so now once I am healed back up again in a week I will be able to get back on the TTC wagon again!!

How have you been doing hun? :flower:

wannabe, that's amazing news!!! I'm glad everything went well, hopefully this was the little thing you needed to get a sticky bean, I'll cross everything for you!!!

Yes definitely something on the middle one can't wait to see your FMU :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->