MC#10 at 4w6d~ I need some positive vibes. Page 159.

I'll have to give them a call, and hopefully they'll let me do it closer to home...I've got to leave the state this weekend and next...so I've got to stretch my gas budget a bit further than usual.

The line is still pretty faint...I feel like I should wait until they get a bit darker :)

Wait to take the FRER, they don't show up as quick as the Wondfo's :D

id stick with the i.c's those out shone the frers!!! also cheaper :haha: id say do a digi in a couple of days when its doubled, so it doesnt lead to any disappointment from doing it too early :)

stuck, i'm so happy for you! i know you *normally* get positive results sooner with your previous pregnancies, but this one is different. i have a good feeling about this one....everything is going to be different with this one!!! :)

Oh wow...I truly hope so!!

I've got half a mind to head to my aunts house for the weekend just so I'm not tempted to test!!!

Congrats Stucki. I hope you don't mind I did a little tweak of my own :blush:
Lets see those lines get darker now!!!

Lots and Lots of :dust: :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Attachments

• stucki.JPG
    stucki.JPG
    15.6 KB · Views: 26
just seen ur lines stucki! i think its safe to say u have so many ladies behind u here all wishin and prayin for a bfp for u as its surely ur time to shine! good luck and hoping this bean sticks to everything for a easy HnH 9 months :hugs:

Wooohooo thats fab news i had a good feeling massive congrats xx

Congratulations!!!!! Have a fantastic 9months :)

Congratulations hun :) So hoping this is a sticki bean for you. Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months :flower: xxx

Congrats Sweetie! I'm so happy for you!!! And it gives me soooo much hope! I have an IUI coming up soon, like in the next couple weeks, I'm still taking my progesterone to jump start my period. But almost done...lol...

HUGE Congrats!!!!

Congrats!!! :happydance::happydance: Fingers crossed your lines get nice and dark and you go on to have a H&H 9 months!!!

I had the opposite lol my cheap tests were barely there but my frer yesterday was all up in my face! I'm so happy for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->