MC#10 at 4w6d~ I need some positive vibes. Page 159.

Answer turned positive for me more quickly than frer, and was darker. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you:)

I have stalked you for months through your ups and downs - you are one helluva lady x

I am on cloud 9 for you :) those lines are a beautiful sight and I have everything crossed that they get darker and you have a wonderful 9 months and a beautiful baby xxx

My frer was totally bfn while my wondfo had lines for 3 days! Frer suck!

So happy for you :)
The blue dye test looks great!

I had a little tweek hope u dont mind i can see it no probs on your answer test

Attachments

• hvnq7a1[1].jpg
    hvnq7a1[1].jpg
    19 KB · Views: 21
Thanks.

I'm so excited.

This has already been different from any of the other pregnancies. I've never gotten a line this late before, also never had uterine lining so thick. I'm hoping this bean sticks, and sticks good!

lookin good! praying for your strong, sticky little bubs!

Last one of the night :)
Please, please, please be darker in the morning!!!

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/stuckinoki/HPTs/47363901-43B3-4C69-848D-88562EC9B14E-7184-0000091AC152EBEB.jpg

see you bright and early in the morning! can't wait to see darker lines!!!

by the way...are you feeling any better?

Thanks for asking. I'm about 45% better.

I was able to do a load of laundry and run to Walmart do more gingerale...but my fever is below 100 and I'm not puking everywhere so I do feel much better than yesterday, but I'm exhausted.

glad you're feeling a little more human. try to get as much rest as possible. you'll need all the energy possible to bake that perfect little baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->