MC#10 at 4w6d~ I need some positive vibes. Page 159.

They do look a little darker, don get too worried about it just yet.
Your answer brand looks good :thumbup:

The answer is darker & the wondfo is more clear and that's my honest opinion. I think you should test with ic later today. It's going to get darker! It just takes a while with those tests.

I see it good on the answer test, but the ics are still very pale :/...

Maybes urine was more diluted? I only tested with mine when it was almost orange! Lol so I knew it wasnt diluted.. Daft I know... But urghhhh

Here is a tweak, first one is todays test, second one is from last night...
In fact when I tweaked the one from last night there wasn't a noticeable line like there is today, I would definitely consider that some progress..

I am hopeful for you that you will see continued progression, fx!

Decided to add the invert because its makes the line look pretty impressive!

Attachments

• stucki.jpg
    stucki.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 31
  • stuckie.jpg
    stuckie.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 30
  • invert.jpg
    invert.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 26
I've been stocking for a long time. I have to say that the answer test is positive. Technically how many dpo are you? Wishing you lots of luck, you deserve your sticky bean and I think this is your time!

They look darker to me too. I would test this afternoon after a good hold. Then compare this afternoons tests to yesterdays tests, and see if you see progression.

Don't give up it takes 48 hours to double and it hasn't even been 24 hours yet. Mine weren't much darker either.

This is how it looked at about the 15 minute mark

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 37
I def see more pink on your answer brand on today's test. FX for you!!!!

Remember hcg doesn't double overnight! I had extreme faint lines for several days in a row and I had twins! Gl hun xx

I see lines on your most recent test. I hope to see them darken for you! GL :)

You're answer test is telling you you're pregnant. I didn't need to tweak it to see it but I did anyway.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 34
Your IC lines are there, and your answer test is good!!! Hcg takes 48 hours and if u are like me i was at 20 then 60 and even at 100+ I didnt get dark lines on a FRER (answer and FRER pretty much the same) Dont be discouraged!!

5 hour hold

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/stuckinoki/HPTs/28EAD188-843F-481E-9B0F-8BBE2ED28F66-7763-00000A43D1B4540E.jpg

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/stuckinoki/HPTs/CCC78E54-B2FB-4A89-B5A6-FD5AD8113195-7763-00000A43D634722A.jpg

That's definitely darker than the one you did 24 hours ago!

Okay, that line is WAAAAAY darker!!!

Attachments

• stucki.jpg
    stucki.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 16
I definately think those are positive! Fx'd they continue getting darker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->