MC#10 at 4w6d~ I need some positive vibes. Page 159.

Yeah, I love those Walmart tests too!!! They're so awesome

i wanted to get some walmart tests today but my darn walmart was out of them! buttheads!

but i agree the wondfos are CRAP! I always heard wondfos were the best tests to get thats why i got them! I mean I did my last one this morning and they are looking good now, but they def. took second longest to show up. Those thin "fake" wondfos are the worst, BUT they showed a hint of a line before wondfos did they just take FOREVER to darken. Those blue handle ones i had were the fasted to show a good line, however, they don't really do progression its like and yes or no test pretty much.

OMG Stuck! I'm so excited! I've been on vaca in Europe for the last 10 days and wasn't able to check in! So so so happy!

YAY lovely progression
here is a little before and after. I just tweaked the contrast a lil bit with the newer one because the lighting in the first picture was darker. but it was definitely more clear in the new ones!!!

Attachments

• stucki.jpg
    stucki.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 35
Wow! Thanks mindy! I appreciate all of the tweaks you ladies are doing for me!

I'm so very excited!

Wow! Thanks mindy! I appreciate all of the tweaks you ladies are doing for me!

I'm so very excited!

Of course Stucki!
I'm so excited for you. I have been stalking you on here for what seems like FOREVER!!!! You so deserve this and it gives me hope that I can get my bfp too one day :hugs:

Here is my last test!!!

Top is AM and bottom is PM :)

Oh please please please stick bean

Top pic is my version of a tweak and bottom is original, in case anyone wants to tweak for me :flower:

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/stuckinoki/HPTs/B03C0178-DC72-4E3B-9DD9-D30E470B21C0-10644-00000C959B2BB0B7.jpg

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/stuckinoki/HPTs/E7062E52-1577-425B-92BB-DAB8622C7620-10644-00000C959C0B128B.jpg

:) I can't tweak or I would. They don't need tweaking tbh! Looks great!!

You're so strong! I'm addicted to seeing those pretty lines show up when I pee lol

Oh Lisa, yours are so much darker than mine!!! How is your test line already darker than the control line and I'm still having problems getting a Picture of my lines :(

It's not darker yet but it's getting there. If it makes you feel any better my doctor said my babies seem to throw off really high amounts of hcg

Your progression is beautiful stucki! I bet in a day or two those lines will be glowing :)

Your progression is perfect. Remember you are using a different test - less expensive tests have less dye! :winkwink:

So I take my very last digital with FMU and it says not pregnant.

Top test is the one that said pregnant, bottom test was from this morning, it said not pregnant.

I opened them and compared and the one that says not pregnant looks exactly the same as or darker than the one that said pregnant :(

I guess this one is going to fail as well.

I feel like the tests should be darker already too :(

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/stuckinoki/HPTs/D3F7B2A4-706B-4236-805B-EB80D5F2B2CE-10808-00000D52DDF6F705.jpg

:hugs: aww don't worry too much hun, your lines still look wonderful! :) those digis can be tricky
Have you made a drs appointment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->