MC#10 at 4w6d~ I need some positive vibes. Page 159.

Yay!!!!! You used the conception indicator!! And the wondfos are sooo dark!!the cb this am was faulty!

Yay for that digi and LOOK HOW MUCH DARKER THOSE WONDFO ARE OMGOSH!!!!!!!!!! Stick baby doll stick :)

Woopp woopp woopp look at you !!!!! Yeey!!!!! Stick bean stick bean xxxxxx

woohooo they are great,Now try and chill i know easier said than done i was a wreck when i found out i kept testing untill i got 3+ enjoy your pregnancy hun xx

BAM! K u r pregnant stop testing!!! Lol I am so happy for u ahhhhhhhhhh like literally I have a happy excited feeling in my chest!

And....since we all already know that I'm obsessive, I ran to Walmart and dropped 70$ on more tests!!!

Clear Blue, FRER, Equate [2 different blue dye and 1 pink dye]

I just dunked them all and will be updating with new photos as soon as I can get my camera charged up to take some more pics.

Thanks again ladies, I am so over the moon.

haha, stucki, i did the same thing when i got my bfp. (i actually kept testing until i was 6 weeks...i just couldn't believe it was real:blush:)

i told myself i wouldn't keep testing, but i couldn't help it. i reassured me in a small way to know that those lines were getting darker, esp. since i couldn't go to the doctor for a whole month!

yahoo stucki!!! can't wait to see all the tests!!!

Omg I can totally see myself doing that stuck!!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->