MC what happens now?

jacobs mummy

mum of 1
Reaction score
Hi.. just need a little bit of advice pls. I had a MC last month at 5 1/2 weeks. It just wasn't meant to be so emotionally i'm fine and physically everything looks okay too (had an internal scan) The thing is the MW said wait one cycle and then if we're up to it start trying. I know there is no set rule to how long i'll wait before getting AF but i'm a little confussed with how my body will be wokring right now... such as

1. will i ovulate this month at all? should i still look out for EWCM so i can get an idea for next month.
2. why am i still getting mild af pains 2 1/2 weeks on.. is this just my body settling down.. they're not really pains.. very very mild cramp.
3. i'm counting CD1 from my first day of bleeding - is this correct?

Thanks for your advice
H x

hi, sorry you went throught this, i had mc in aug and i wouldnt count day 1 as first day of bleeding, cos mc bleeding and period are different things.not sure why u are still getting cramps, did u have a scan to check everything had gone, maybe u still getting cramps if uterus not clear.
im not sure if u would ovulate this month either, i never tested for ov untill after got first proper period.
i never waited for period first to ttc i just didnt moinitor anything, im preg agin now 8 weeks after m/c
hope you fall preg again quick
have you had any other pregnancies?
x

so sorry for your loss, I had a mmc in aug and it took 8 weeks for my af to turn up, yes you should ovulate and I have heard of people getting pregnant before af, so good luck in that xx ps. not sure in cd1 as your first day, sorry xxx

There are no typicals with this as everyone's experience seem totally different.

For me after my 1st mc I waited almost 7 weeks for AF to show, Always had ewcm before that pregnancy and didn't get it after for months, not sure if I ov'd first month though there is a good chance you are very fertile after a mc.

CD1 is usually when your levels reach zero so that one is hard to monitor but it's not the first day of bleeding.

Hope your hormones behave and it gets back into normal cycle soon.
xx

I'm in limbo right now too waiting for AF to show after this mc.

Sorry for your loss. I just had my third m/c in a row, and I don't usually count the days. I find that my AF when she wants to, and it has been off each time I have m/c. As far as ovulation, I have no idea as I have never kept track the month of, but, maybe as I have heard of many women getting pregnant the same month that they m/c. hugs...T

I miscarried 3 weeks ago, and have decided not to wait for AF, and to just see what happens. We have decided that we will just take things as they come and what will be will. I have also had a few cramps which started today so this might be first AF on its way,which I thinks is going to be quite hard as it will make it all seem so final.

Thanks for all your replies. Maybe i should just wait and see what happens and not count days... maybe start fresh when i get first AF. Sorry to hear about your MC too. the MW explained that 1 in 4 end this way which is pretty sad.. Good luck to everyone who is trying after a MC. Wish you all the luck in the world next time.
H x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->