Meadowhall centre january sales meet?

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
Any one fancy a meet at the meadowhall centre in Jauary?

I'm only down the road so it'd be rude not to :) Providing LO is here by then, obviously!

Im in. Im already saving up for the Next sale at Meadowhall and it'd be nice to meet some of you.

Yeah I can come depending on when as I will be back at work from 7th Dec onwards and need to sort my days out :(

I don't know many people here but I live in Sheffield and would love to meet some new people. All depending on Egglet of course, as i'm due end of January.:D xx

I can come anytime but 9th jan weekend as i am going to birmingham for a night out with Rach and Laura x

I might be able to come depending on my house move, hoping it will all be sorted by then but u never know! x

Count us in, I won't be able to stay all day though, I'll be beckoned to do the visits in Sheffield no doubt lol!

Is this still going ahead?

I would like to come and meet some mums and mums-to-be from round here

Thanks

xxx

im from west yorkshire but me and lilly would like to come i bet my friend from here aly will like to cme to she is from barnsley do we no wen its going ahead i loved meeting aly and sam sam will be nice to meet other people from here xxx

yeah i will come il just need to no the date as i need to book it off work :thumbup:

hehehehe helllooooo sweetie i new you would come lol how ya diddling xxx

Im stuck in work and cant get any holidays but if you decided when you want it i can update the first post

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->