• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Meadowhall meet - 21st April 12noon - Who is coming?

Add me on facebook if you like :) Danielle Lawton
Iv got a pic of my scan picture....there's 2 of us tho with a scan pic, im the one which has scan pic in black and white x

Maaaaaaaybeeeee, will know for definate in a few days :) xxx

Hi ladies

it's very close to my due date so will see how I feel on the day if that's ok?

I'll make sure I get there early if I'm coming so I don't miss you all.

I'm having a sweep tomorrow, so if things happen from that, and the birth goes well, I may have a newborn with me!

This is my first baby so I have no idea about recovery times etc or if I will be too tired...

I'm hoping for a nice relaxing homebirth!

If I have had her by then, my hubby will obviously be on paternity leave. I know it's looking like a ladies meet, but I would still like to come and say hi as my hubby will prob be with me. Even if we don't stay around long, I would still like to meet you all.

Would this be ok?

Xxx

Xxx

Yes that would be fine hun, your OH would be more than welcome.

Oooh the possibility of a newborn :) i'll be getting broody again :rofl:

Good luck with the sweep tomorrow x

Ohhh If I had known sooner I probs would of come, haven't got any money atm :(

Give me a shout if you decide to do another one in a few months! :D
x

Purple, i will go and find you on FB from Kirky's FB page....:haha:

If I come, am I going to be the only one with out a child? lol :/

id have loved to come but i dont no any of u as iv only just come back on from a few months away :blush:

aly you know who i am dont you? I only really know purpledaisy and would be lovely to meet you

yeah jemma i no who u are but i think thats it :blush:

I don't know anyone really. I met bex a while back when I bought some baby clothes from her.

In response to the other lady about being the only one without a child... I may still not have one by then!

Xxx

Aly, I only know Jemma. You are more than welcome to come - it's all about getting to know members :)

Danielle - on The maybe list there is 3 ladies pregnant (inc you) and one TTC so hopefully you won't be on your own.

X

Aly, I only know Jemma. You are more than welcome to come - it's all about getting to know members :)

Danielle - on The maybe list there is 3 ladies pregnant (inc you) and one TTC so hopefully you won't be on your own.

X

Thats not so bad then :p Im still waiting for my scan to come through the post! She said it should be here this week, so if it doesn't come in tomorrow's post i'm going to ring them up! They never sent me a letter out for my first scan! :/

Ooh, although I don't live in Sheffield anymore (now in Huddersfield) I frequent there quite a lot still but I think I may be a bit too shy to meet anyone!

Ooh, although I don't live in Sheffield anymore (now in Huddersfield) I frequent there quite a lot still but I think I may be a bit too shy to meet anyone!

Im shy, I hardly ever speak to people i'v only just met, I probs come across rude but I don't mean to and can't find confidence to talk to people I don't know :(
That's what's putting me off most about coming :/

id have loved to have come and meet u all but karl has just told me he is working till 2 that day so i cant come :cry:

hope you all have a great time and take lots of pics xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->