• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Meadowhall meet - 21st April 12noon - Who is coming?

So near maccys in the Oasis bit?

Yes its 12 noon hun, I will pm you my number now :)

Danielle are you coming now hun? Xx

I'm going to try to.
My scan date still asnt come through tho and they aren't answering at the hospital for me to sort it over the phone :/ I know it will be my look to be on either wed's or Thursday when I'm ment to be taking OH to donny for his theory test.

ok,so how many people are going and where is the final meet? its only the day after tomoz!! is it worth it if not many people are going?

Yep, that place is ok for me :lol: I've been to Meadowhall today so i think i know where i'm going :rofl:

Bex there is

Purpledaisy2
Frankie
Squidge
You
Jemma_x
Tinkerbellkir

And still some maybe's. I'm going anyway as I need some clothes for LO.

And final meeting place is near maccys in the Oasis bit.

ok,cool!! think my neice is going who is 3 weeks off her due date.....she has no friends so be good for her to meet others!! look forward to seeing u all there!

I'm still pregnant! Will try to make it but had false labour last night and it has scared ne a bit about being out and something starting!

If I do come, and my waters break, you all have to promise to get me to one of the shops where they do a gift bag for your waters breaking in the shop! Lol

xxx

Haha, Mothercare or Mamas & Papas which would you prefer :winkwink:

I messaged pink_bow yesterday and if she can get the day off work she will be coming too :)

Ladies just to inform you that the pet shop is no longer there, it's boarded up. I don't want people searching for a shop that ain't there :rofl:

So, there's the pub thats called 'the lounge' then an irish (i'm sure it's irish) cafe on the otherside of the doors.

found it now after going in wrong section :/

Anyway, Iv nipped to Meadowhall tonight, and after only going in a few shop's had to give up and come home as it was getting way to hot for me :(
Plus my scan date STILL hasn't come :mad: so atm I doubt i'l be coming along, altho may change my mind, i'v asked Tanya if someone can inbox me a mobile number and i'll give them a text if I decided to pop along :D
Plan on spending the morning harrasing the hospital too answer a phone so I can sort this scan out, she wanted to see me by this Thursday!

Well ill be there, least if noone shows up i can still do some shopping. You still got my number hun?

Yep :)

Im definately going anyway, need some bits for LO x

Still pregnant this morning so I'll be trying to make it! I haven't driven in 2 weeks due to my spd so this will be interesting!!

I'll be the one smuggling the beachball walking like john Wayne! (bubs was 4/5ths engaged last thurs!)

hope to see you soon!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back