• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Meadowhall meet - 21st April 12noon - Who is coming?

Ooo hello everyone, joined this place a while back and only just rediscovered it lol!

This meet sounds like fun, and actually close enough for me to make, dont know anyone but im all up for meeting new people!

Sounds like alot of you may have babies a similar age to me too, Have Olivia who is 3.5 yrs and baby Seth who is 4.5 months old :)

And im Kirsty, 20yrs old :) x

hi kirsty!! no one knows anyone either i dont think so will be a good time for us all to meet new people!!see you there!

we decided on a place to meet yet?

Hi Kirsty,

Im 20 and my LO has just turned 5 months, I have only met Jemma once, so you wouldn't be on your own not knowing anyone :)

Does everyone wanna meet somewhere in the Oasis bit ?

Oasis is good for me but bewarned, it starts to get REAAAAAAAALLY busy around noon :dohh:

Ye ill meet in oasis bit, ye it gets packed but we could always meet at the side of mcdys like were the doors are to the outside were the benches are if you know were i mean?

iv got the meadowhall map in my head!! yeah i know where u mean,outside that pub,across from the lift and that pet store?but will people know where that bit is?

iv got the meadowhall map in my head!! yeah i know where u mean,outside that pub,across from the lift and that pet store?but will people know where that bit is?

Is that like at the end of the lane's in the oasis side? That's the only pet store I know :/

I know where mcyd's is so if its near there i should be able to find it. What time is it that you are all meeting. I could probably do with someones number because my Daughters at nursery until 11.30am so i may not get there for 12 if thats the time? We live about a 30-45 minute drive away so going to be a bit later but if we have someones number i can just text and see where u all are then come and find you!

xx

ye thats were i meant near the pet store and lift

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"