• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Meadowhall meet - 21st April 12noon - Who is coming?

purpledaisy2

Mummy to a gorgeous boy
Reaction score
As above, who is still coming ? :)

I didn't realise how close this is :dohh:

I've put 12 noon, is that ok for everyone & can we have suggestions on where to meet ? I am well and truly pants at navigating round Meadowhall :haha:

xx

Definates
Purpledaisy2
Frankie
Squidge
xxx_bex_xxx
Jemma_x
Tinkerbellkir

Maybes
Daniellelk
KayCee114 - Depending on bubba !
Pink_bow

I've just posted visitor messages with this link on everyone who showed interest in the original post :)

My oh is on lates that day so nobody to pick my little man up from nursery also i maybe still covering sick leave , have fun xx

I'll see what I can do :) waiting for my next scan appointment to come through, so don't want to say yeah defo, and then my scan be for that afternoon :/ x

I should be able to come but will no for defo by this w/e:D x

im deffo up for it il just run it past work tomorrow to leave at 10 then hubby can drive me I will leave the meeting up venue to yourselves etc as im not from around here

Serina try n make it lol

Whoop one person confirmed :haha:

I've probably left it abit late, i've been so busy recently its come round really quickly !

I completely forgot about it TBH with everything goin off with OH changing job's but I'll try make it :) x

yup!! will be there!!
how about the oasis?tables and chairs to sit down,incase of baby feeds etc....like outside the mc donalds bit?...if everyone has someones mobile number then we wont loose anyone!!

yup!! will be there!!
how about the oasis?tables and chairs to sit down,incase of baby feeds etc....like outside the mc donalds bit?...if everyone has someones mobile number then we wont loose anyone!!

I always get lost!! No matter how often we go, I get lost, or forget where I parked the car and go to the wrong car park :blush:

Yay :happydance:

Does everyone have FB? Might be an idea to add each other so we know who to look out for ? Just an idea :)

Yup Oasis would be fine by me, sure I'll be able to find it, lol.

found you tanya....sent a request,.....iv changed my picture to one of me and my hubby.

I dont feel safe putting my full name on this bit with anyone being able to see it but bex if you go on tanya FB im Jemma B, my pictures connor

ok,will request you when tanya accepts me.......if she does!!Lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->