Meal Plans anyone?

OnErth&InHvn

Mom to 4
Reaction score
Not sure where exactly to put this, sorry. :blush:

does anyone else use a Meal Plan?

We have tried it before but failed each time. This time i wrote in Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner for this month and next and i have all the food well need (ill have to buy veggies, fruits, milk as it goes bad though) but i need help with DHs lunch and Saturday Dinner!

Right now i have Saturday Dinner as a Whatever Night. and Dhs lunches are up to him but he is not allowed to go to the store and buy something using our food budget, it has to be something we already have so we dont go over budget- ideas/ thoughts? help!

is he at work or home for lunch?
what about wraps with cheese, ham, tuna, salad etc etc.
soup & bread.
sandwiches with the same as above.
jacket spud.
pasta salad.
tuna salad.
sometimes OH takes what was left from night before, today he has chicken curry. tomorrow he will probably have bacon pasta bake (if theres any left). x

hes at work. 30min lunch break. Yesterday he took homemade tuna sandies and today hes eating out since he needs to go downtown for some paperwork.

all of the above i posted can be preped at home & taken in tupperware containers etc.
my OH has access to a fridge & microwave at work which is good for soups etc.. he also only gets a 30min lunch break.

My DH takes sandwiches and soup. Or he'll take leftovers from the night before. But I specifically buy deli meats, bread, canned soups for his lunch from the grocery market.

What do you have on hand that has yet to be used for Saturday night's dinner?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->