• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

medical management

Yeah I've him down from waiting a few months to one more cycle
Yest I was on the fence so I think Il be super healthy and get myself sorted for next cycle instead.
How are u doin now hon ?

That sounds like u might be ov so hon.
I'm pretty sure I ov while bleeding and bfp.
I asked scan lady in hosp if possible
She said often happens
I thought id hve to be bfn to ov
But she said no.
Um.....

Thanks thats really helpful. Everything points to it being ov, except the fact my bleeding hasnt totally stopped and I find it hard to believe it could be so quick, especially seeing as I am still breastfeeding which usually makes my cycles super long. Like I say I've had LH surges without ov before because of the breastfeeding stopping the surge before I managed to ov but that was always a very brief and not very dark positive this one was super clear and is still positive today, though not as dark. We are definitely not TTC yet because my body needs to recover and we need time to get our heads around everything that happened, and we were going to wait for my completion scan and to talk over what happened with a doctor first and all that sensible stuff. I was only doing OPKs to have an idea of what my body is up to and becuase I am a POAS addict, lol.

Now here is the confesion. When my bleeding stopped a couple of days ago we dtd two nights running without protection. We knew it was naughty but I think we were a bit desperate for the closeness. After 3.5 years of not using bc and after all that happened I couldnt quite bear emotionally to use a condom the first time we dtd. OH thought there wasnt any chance I could get pregnant so soon. Infact the sex could be what made me bleed again slightly Saturday:blush:. Then I got the positve OPK the next day. I'm thinking its unlikely I will catch anyway but if it is ov there is an actual chance that I could, especially seeing as 3 out of my 4 pregnancies I caught the 1st month. I havent even confessed it to OH yet. I think I'll wait until af comes, or until testing time so I dont stress him for no reason. I am secretly really excited with the idea of getting pregnant again, which makes me realise I want to TTC again as soon as possible. I wasnt really sure how I felt about it after all that happened. I'll also be worried if I do get pregnant because I'm still really anemic and was suposed to sort that out first. If I dont get pregnant then I think its a good warning to be more careful until we are really ready, lol. Sorry for such a lonmg saga, just had to get it off my chest to someone, lol.

That all makes sense to me Bunny! I think I would find it hard to use condoms now too if we DTD, we haven't yet as I've been too nervous while still bleeding, but we miss the closeness too. Although we were told it would be best to wait a cycle, and we thought it was probably a good idea, it would just be too strange to actually prevent when we really want to have another baby. I keep thinking I should just leave it to fate, if it happens it happens, but part of me hopes it won't happen this cycle so the decision is taken out of my hands anyway.
I'm so nervous of another loss which makes me feel I'm not ready to TTC anytime soon, but there's never going to be a time when I feel ready to have another loss if that makes sense. I just have to hope our bad luck is done now x

Hope u get ur bfp hon. Xx
That would be brilliant ��
Are u taking iron all the time now?
Was ur count brought up much by transfusion
Or still very low
Hope ur body bounces back fast
And u get ur lil rainbow xxx

I'm glad you can understand bubbles. Now I'm feeling kind of irresponsible:blush:. It helps to know I'm not the only one who feels weird about using condoms. Part of me is really hoping to be pregnant but part of me will be relieved if I'm not.

I was going to go and get blood tests tomorrow to check my hemoglobin but its a holiday so have to wait until the day after. Last week it was 7.9 so hoping its gone up :/. I'm taking iron 2x a day and eating tons of iron rich food. I'm hoping the fact I'm not bleeding propperly anymore will help.

I didnt get a transfusion. I didnt even end up in hospital. Very long story but there was a big complication with the ambulances and hospital we wanted to go to. Short version is: First the emergency ambulance came and they treated me at home until stable but they couldnt take me to the hospital we wanted to go to so we called a different private ambulance service who came but eventually decided they didnt have conditions to transport me (could have said that two hrs before :/). A third ambulance service was called but by that time my hemorrhaging had stopped aqges ago. We also had a MW friend there and at that point she said the crisis seemed to be over and maybe we should stay at home. She said the only difference at hospital would be getting a transfusion and I could recover fine at home, it might just take a bit longer. Plus a transfusion always holds risks, I knew someone who died from one so was happy with that. It just means that my hb has a long way to come up on its own, and I shouldnt really be getting pregnant just yet :blush:. I am feeling so much stronger the last few days though so things must be improving.

Bubbles- I felt the same way! How can I prevent something I want so bad? We were supposed to wait one cycle too. I haven't tracked this cycle and our sex has been sporadic at best. The doc said use condoms but I could r being myself to.

Bunny- I'm pretty sure you're adorable. I love your confession. But now you know what you really want. And I hope it turns out best for you.

I think this was already said. But how long until you all for your periods again? Normally mine would have come but I know mc messes it all up. So it's been 4 1/2 weeks and still waiting because spotting stopped.

Hugs hon. Xx
Glad u didn't hve to go to hosp but sorry u had such a hard time xx
Ur not bad for wanting to ttc hon.
Giant hugs xxx

Mrs green last two times I for af two weeks after bfn
Which was 5.5 weeks first time and 5 weeks second time
This time I got it around 4 weeks
But it was very clotty
Now I feel like infection is back
So I'm not even sure that was proper af
Going to my doc tomorrow to let her decide ��
Ttc out of my head again.
After bad day of appointments with lil squish and feeling like crap myself physically.
Had to get his eyes checked today.
The woman checking his eyes asks , is he ur only child.
I say , um yeah only one at home.
She goes oh great so u can focus on just him
Felt like saying, its not for want of trying, I've 3 angels
I know she didn't mean anything but why ask.
Does it change his eyesight.
Arggh.
Sorry rant over .
Hope ye r having better days
I'm still very see sawy.
But its when I feel sick I feel worse.

I'm so sorry you don't feel good and then have to put up with people like that. I'm sure she didn't mean anything by it but that's none of her business. You're doing an amazing job with your first and you'll continue to do amazing no matter how many more you have!

Thanks.
She is nice really.
But it doesn't occur to people him being the only child isn't a choice.
Bit of a pity party for one for me thus eve ��
Cheering up a bit now.
Doc booked for tomorrow.
Hoping that its something one more lot of antibiotic can fix
Fingers crossed ��
How u doin today hon?

I'm doing really great! I can't believe I'm this happy about AF but I really am. I can't wait to Ttc again.

Hope the doc fixes you up.

Oh did u properly get af.
I missed that , sorry
Hurray xxx

I missed that too, congratulations on af! It really does feel strange to congratulate about BFNs and af but it suddenly means a lot.

Thanks ladies. It does mean a lot. I'm glad I get to track, take meds and try again!

On two antibiotics now.
Round three of antibiotics
Sick of this lasting so long but I'm alright.
Hope ye r doing well.
Not sure if ever do medical management again after all this
No wonder it seemed easy , only half it came out!!!

That's insane! I can't believe you are still going through all that. I can't imagine. I'm so sorry.

I'm hoping the lots of clots over the weekend was the end.
Doc said if these antibiotic doesn't work.
She will hve to send me back to the hospital.
Fingers crossed ��
How u doin? Xx

Sorry to hear you're still having a rough time with this chick, I hope they get you sorted soon. I'm nearly 3 weeks on from medical management now and have a scan booked for Monday to check on how things have gone. Looking forward to some closure hopefully on the physical side of things. I've been getting positive OPKs every time I've used one since, so I think my levels are still all over the place, HPTs were still so positive I've given up using them!

Hcg can cause positive opks so chances are you weren't actually ovulating. It was the hcg since you were getting a really strong positive hpt

I'm doing good started taking the black cohosh again so that makes me feel happy I can start moving near the ttc section again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->