medical management

My pain was weird.
It was achy all over uterus tummy
But one spot in particular was sore and doc could feel it through tummy.
So it was a different pain to normal achy, crampy clot needs to pass pain
Weird description but .... ��
I've waited my first cycle out.
According to docs I can go now
But I'm dithering over waiting more or not.
Il see what my bloods come back with and decide
Best of luck in ttc when u feel ready xxx

Thank you chick, same to you. In some ways I really hope my sensible side wins and we wait for a proper cycle, but I mostly just keep thinking how if I'm going to have another loss I want to get it over and done with as soon and possible so we can start getting some possible answers quicker, as it will be horrendous to go through again, but I know the referals and tests won't be a quick process either, and I really don't want to waste any time now I'm coming up 34 in a few weeks, so my chances of more mc are increasing all the time anyway just due to my age. I know this probably seems a strange way to think of it all and maybe not explained very well.

I used another HPT tonight and they finally look to be going lighter now. This pic shows 6 days ago at the top, 4 days ago in the middle, and tonight at the bottom. Did anyone else use ICs? Just wondering how long roughly anyone thinks they might take to show negative?

https://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii497/kcbubbles82/Mobile%20Uploads/8EC68E7D-0EC0-440F-9C81-C8855AF538F2.jpg

I actually feel like my hcg went lower fast. But I think I lost the baby before I started Bleeding. Logically I know I should wait a cycle too and we said this cycle we would ntnp which is what we did. But this week I'm just going crazy and feel like I can't handle not knowing where I'm at in my cycle. So I bought opk and started temping. I think it's too late and maybe I ovulated already so I've been sad all day.

Mostly sad because I would have been 3 months now, it's been 4 weeks and idk where I'm at in my cycle and because I think we missed o. Plus hubs and I work opposite schedules so I never see him. Just a rough day. But overall I feel a lot better emotionally. I feel happier and more stable.

That is about what my tests did bubbles. Then I tested after 4 days and they were very faint. Another 4 days on and I am still getting squinters but its very close to BFN. I've been doing OPKs too and they are getting darker, todays actually looked close to positive so not sure if my body is trying to o already? Just wish we could TTC already but I need to get the anemia sorted first.

I haven't tried any more OPKs yet as I randomly used one earlier this week and it was very very positive, the darkest I've ever seen one, but I know I wasn't near ovulation so I think it was the HCG levels or something and nothing to do with ovulation which makes me worried I won't be sure when they're accurate this time. I started using them at the same point with the loss before this one, and they were very negative straight away and stayed that way for a couple of weeks, hardly any line at all until I ovulated about 3 weeks after the bleeding started. So I'm not sure if everything might finally settle down a lot over the next week for me and my cycle get back to normalish, or if it might take longer this time due to the loss being later, and then part of me expects I won't ovulate at all this cycle. Would be great to have some idea what's going on!

I've started temping again to try get an idea, but had a bad nights sleep last night, same again tonight as the weather is so bad it's keeping me awake, and DH has just got in from work at 3.30am and is being quite noisy, so I already know my reading will be off this morning too as DD will probably be awake soon!

My tests were really faint two weeks after
But took till 3 weeks for bfn
All 3 times it took 3 weeks or over for my bfn
I think I ov ten days after mc
Had my normal ov signs but was still bleeding
Doc sais its not uncommon.
I got my af already.
It started end of last week.
Had lots of clots with it
So I'm hoping I'm clear now
I'm not sure id do medical management again to be honest.
The actual mc was fine
But I obvs didn't clear everything out with it.

Hope ye r doing ok ladies xx

Hcg can def cause dark opk lines.
The only time I did them was after my first mmc
I got nearly pos for 4 days in a row cos of hcg
So I gave up on them.
I get ov signs anyway
I'm lucky un that

I got my blood tests back from testing coz of mc
All clear
Except my thyroid gone lower but nit low
Which I already knew
Its good its nothing serious but annoying it doesn't help me make a baby

Il ba waiting another cycle to get thyroid and body back on track anyway
Plus I had infection and clotty af
I wanna be double sure all clear
I'm gonna enjoy my Xmas without testing worry

I'm not sure what to think. I had a super dark positive OPK yesterday afternoon. Not sure if that means I'm ovulating? I'm still spotting on and off so find it hard to believe I'd be ovulating already. I know hcg can make OPKs positive because I am a POAS addict and experimented with lots of OPKs while pregnant just for fun:). That cant be what is causing the +OPK now though because I'm getting BFN, or close to now and the OPKs were totally negative a week ago. It could just be hormones sorting themselves out as I've had surges without actually ovulating before but never with such a glaring positive.

Mc messes up all these hormones! I started spotting last night but now nothing. Can't wait to start AF and just get this over.

That sounds like u might be ov so hon.
I'm pretty sure I ov while bleeding and bfp.
I asked scan lady in hosp if possible
She said often happens
I thought id hve to be bfn to ov
But she said no.
Um.....

My af started with brown spotting
Then a day of heavy brown discharge
Then af
Seems to be going now
But could just be a break

Seriously thinking of ttc this month
But I know I should wait
Argh.
Why cant I decide

I agree sounds like you're about to o!

Liliesmom- why shouldn't you try v why do you want to?

I didn't know you could o while still bleeding either, it's all so confusing! I'm temping again now to try get some kind of idea where I am, I'm still spotting, day 16 since the bleeding started.

I shouldn't try cos.
I should hve smear test
And make sure no more clots and pain
To make sure infection is gone.
Plus Ireland is bringing in paternity leave
If we wait one more cycle we should qualify.

I shouldn't wait cos
I don't want to ��

I think we will wait.
Oh really wants to wait.

I'm worried Il get chicken in meantime ��

Mine didn't really stop till af bubbles.
I read before ur bleeding had to stop for 20 days before af.
Seems like bull now cos my af came even though u spotted all the time
Xxx hope ur back on track soon hon xx

Obviously do whatever is comfortable for you and you have to make the decision yourself but have you thought about ntnp. Don't track your cycle and just have sex whenever with no pressure? That's what we did because I couldn't say no to trying but knew i shouldn't officially try.

I know exactly when I ov though so would be cheating ��
Hee hee
I never temp or opk cos I get really obvious ov signs.
I've caught first time three times out of four too.
So it would be trying really .
I think I can wait one more
I'm just a bit antsy now.
Thanks xx

lol you're a cheater! I wish I got some clues as to when it would happen. One cycle isn't too bad...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->