medical management

Yeah yest and today I'm a bit all over the place.
I've no patience and I feel like crying a lot.
Its partly grief
But mostly hormones and feeling crappy from antibiotic
Hope we all feel better soon xx

I hope you feel better soon. I had a couple of bad days but today was actually pretty good. I realised its the first day in 2 weeks that I didnt sob my heart out at some point in the day.

Bunny I had that same thing happen to me the other day, I made it threw a whole day!

I hope you feel better lil! Your hormones haven't gone back down yet right? That very well could be a major part of it. Keep your head up as much as you can.

Thanks ladies.
Glad ye r getting there.
I got bfn yest and feel better emotion wise today.
My tummy feels weird though and some discharge again
It had stopped.
Still on antibiotic, wish af would come now
To make sure all clear.
I don't think infection is 100 % gone yet
But could be paranoia ��
Better day anyway despite that .
Hope ye had good weekends xx

I feel the same about AF. Just hurry up and get here so I know I'm all back to normal.

I've been sick all weekend. I'm about to go back to bed right now just got up for some lunch.

Congratulations on your BFN lilesMom. The things we veiw as steps forward these days would have seemed strange not long ago. Can I ask how long it took? I am still getting a pretty strong BFP. I have a feeling the MC isnt complete yet though.

Same here
At two weeks still bfp but lighter
Took 3 weeks for bfn.
Last two times took 3.5 weeks and 3 weeks
Both times I got af two weeks after bfn
Hope we all are sorted physically soon.
Xxx
How long has it been bunny.
Sorry if I'm being a sieve head

Hi ladies, hope you're all doing ok.

I just wondered how long it was until your bleeding stopped completely, and how it was towards the end?

I've been so paranoid for some reason that things aren't complete. It's day 13 of bleeding for me today, for the last 4 days it has pretty much just been spotting, which looks more like mucus mixed with very small amounts of blood, but occasionally it's as if I keep bleeding small amounts of red again. A small clot came out again today so that could explain where the red was coming from, and the abdominal pains I was getting for the last few days. I feel like I've been expecting it to be the last day of bleeding for a while now but it keeps going. Last time I did a HPT a few days ago it was still very strong positive, I'm nervous of doing anymore yet. I think EPU said I have to wait 3 weeks after the bleeding started and they will then do a scan to check for retained products if a HPT is still positive. Does that sound about right or should it possibly be 2 weeks?

You sound about where I am now bleeding wise bubbles. The last few days have been mostly light brown kind of discharge. Once in a while it turns more pink, especially when I'm more active. Thismorning there was a little bright red with a small blood clot. I think that might be because of some herbal tea my MW reccomended to speed things up. She did say to expect a few cramps and a bit more bleeding. She thought my bleeding will stop in 3-5 days now. I got an almost BFN on monday and was getting blood tests that day so asked hcg to be checked. It was 16.5 so super low. Only about 4 days before when I last tested the line was still dark so it went down really quick once it did.

Thanks Bunny that's good to know, I might try another test tonight or tomorrow then. It's so rubbish seeing such strong positives knowing you're not pregnant at all, and that it just means it's even longer until you can try again.

I had an infection but only mildly up temp.
Very mild, u thought id no temp but doc sais it was up slightly.
Pain was my sign of infection ,
Plus I never really stopped bleeding at all.
Id atop for a day, then spot with mucous like u decribed.
I had a scan ten days after.
External scan, looked clear except for some lining.
I had a good bit of brown discharge last few days,
A weird looking bleached looking smallish clot yest.
Then af today.
I think that tiny clot was causing my problem.
Scan missed it cos it was too small.
Id say get checked if ur worried.
They can take a swab to check for infection. .
But ur bleeding doesn't sound abnormal to me either hon.
If no pain or bad bleeding or smell.
Ur prob fine xx
I had slight smell too, sorry TMI
Hugs
Sorry for ur loss xxx

Forgot to say I'm nearly 4 weeks on now.
Bit long to still be having bleeding
But it seems to hve run onto my af.
I've had two lots of antibiotic so should be fine
Sorry for typos , on my phone xxx

Everyone is different. Also depends on how far along you were. I was 8 weeks and bleed for 8 days. But 7 of those days were very very heavy. I had a follow up with my doctor at a week and a half and she checked to make sure or no infection and check to make sure it all passed which it did. I was told not to try this month and wait until AF came. So doc never mentioned hcg levels at all I just took hpts on my own. Also, it depends if the baby stopped growing/ producing hcg before you miscarriaged or not and of course your levels before mc.

I don't know why but I've been convinced since the start that I'd end up with infection or incomplete mc. Probably because it's been so long and drawn out this time with it being a mmc rather than the bleeding just starting on its own, I keep just assuming the worst and expecting more problems.

I'm nervous of trying again in case anything is still left behind and it causes problems, but a lot of the time I don't feel like I can just wait a cycle without TTC either because of my longer cycles, it already feels like I've waited ages and it's only been two weeks since my medical management and I'm nowhere near ovulation yet, never mind AF and another ovulation!

It does feel like forever! It's den four weeks today for me and still no AF and I don't think ovulation yet either. I might be gearing up for this now though. So it does seem to take forever. Keep your head up and we're all hear if you need anything!

I think u will prob know if u hve infection hon.
I had pain and slight smelly discharge.
U would get symptoms usually to show u hve
So hopefully ur ok xxx

I def didn't fully clear out this time till af.
But I could feel achy and had discharge the whole time.

I'm not too bad.
Half want to ttc this cycle
But I'm afraid and hve loads of reasons I should wait.
Waiting on blood tests results.
Losing weight
Waiting until my squish epilepsy semi sorted.
But my heart might win if blood tests results come back soon ��

I'm the same, my head says wait one cycle at least but my heart says no waiting!

In relation to infection, I have the discharge/spotting that doesn't seem to want to stop, I thought it was only 4 days now but just checked my chart and I've had it for 6 days now. Not noticed a smell yet but I did have pains for a few days this week, not had them today though so they were possibly in relation to the clot I passed this morning. Did an HPT tonight which has finally started going lighter though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->