Meet in SOUTHAMPTON

Jellybean2009

Oliver's mummy
Reaction score
Good evening everyone,

Me and princess_vix have descided that another southampton meet would be a great idea, and would like to see who would be interested in joining us.

We haven't chosen a date yet, before we set anything in stone we want to see how many of you would like this.
We thought about what we could all do with our little one's I thought about swimming as there is a place within walking distance of the train station, or we could go to soft play again it was fun the last time we had a southampton meet.

So let us know if you be interested and when would be a good time for you with days you may work or holidays etc

Thanks xxx

I'm deffinetly up for this and i think swimming would be nice as it's something different and we can tire the little ones out and go for lunch after?

x

We are open to all suggestions hun, when are good times in your calender for you???

Well my youngest is off to school in september :( so I will try my hardest to come and fit it in as she is not full time until December. I will be looking after my 22mth old niece 4 days a week though so I will be able to bring her xx

im up for another :thumbup:

would prefer soft play aswell

can we do end/beginning of the month
by any chance? more money then :flower:

x​

^^^ Was thinking the same as i just moved out so mones a little tight but deff up for this and im giving up smoking on the 17th so should get some money stashed away!

As alot of us need to save for this event and i'm sure we don't wanna do the meet too close to xmas with money to think about also.
So i was thinking October???? Start or end of month is fine the 1st oct is a friday or 6,7 & 8th which is a weds, thurs and friday they are the closest to the start of the month.
The end of the month is 27, 28 & 29th.

If your wondering why i have only shown dates which are weds, thur and fri it's because i work mondays and tuesdays.

If any of these days are any good let me know what you all think

xxxx

Sounds good to me hun..ill hav a think abouyt wich of those dates are best for me but ill probs get saving or burrow some off my mummy lmao x

october's fine with me :thumbup:

start of the months easier because we get
paid the last day of the month and it varies
depending on the month so it's a bit annoying!

xx​

I'm Hannah's friend.. she told me about this :) and I'd deffo be up for it! Me and Hannah love Southampton a bit too much...

Right ladies sorry this thread has gone a tad cold lately, is everyone still interested in the meet?????
Who ever is still interested if you could pm me so i can put you on the list that would be great :)
I think Jungle Jeans soft play would be the best for everyone, then maybe lunch.

Prices are as follows:
Non walkers: £1.80
Under 2's: £2.80
Adults: Free

Opening times: 9.30am - 6pm

I was thinking as alot of you would like to meet at the start of the month Friday 1st October looks like a great time for money etc let me know what you think

Cheers guys xxx

Thanks for the heads up for this Jellybean!

I'm due Sept 23rd, and as both my girls were a week late I might be in Princess Annes having my LO when you're all in Southampton! :) I'll tentatively say yes to it, however it entirely depends on when she shows and how the birth goes... Would love to show the newest addition off to you if she's a little early or have something to look forward to if I'm Miss Grumpy Overdue!

Babes in arms: £1.80 (free when accompanying a paying sibling over 2yrs)
Under 2 Years Old: £2.80
2 years old - 12 years old: £4.25
Adults: Free

Thats the complete listing :) x

Thanks Hannah. If its Oct half term, I will be bringing both of mine, if not then just my niece x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->