Meet in SOUTHAMPTON

:hi: Jellybean PM'd me about this. I'd like to join you ladies if that's possible? Oct 1st sounds cool to me. :)
Also, I don't drive, so is Jungle Jeans ok to walk to from the train station? Other than West Quays & Toys R Us, I'm a bit of a Southampton virgin, lol!

:hi: Jellybean PM'd me about this. I'd like to join you ladies if that's possible? Oct 1st sounds cool to me. :)
Also, I don't drive, so is Jungle Jeans ok to walk to from the train station? Other than West Quays & Toys R Us, I'm a bit of a Southampton virgin, lol!

Hey hun glad you got my message and you can join us in Oct, Jungle Jeans is about a 10 min walk from the station don't worry we are all meeting outside the station and walk there together x

Can someone pm me nearer the time to remind me as I'm useless and will forget!

Good evening girls, I'm afraid i will have to move the date of this meet as OH has just reminded me tonight that Friday 1st Oct is the day we are coming back from holiday

I've looked at the calender and i've remembered ladies would like the meet as close the start of the month and weds 6th Oct is the next best day is this early enough for you all????

On the bright side anyone who is saving money for this meet will have a little more time only a few days extra

Sorry of this has caused any problems to anyone :(

Let me know what everyone thinks xxxx

I can't do the 6th as I work on Wednesdays (I am only free Thurs and Fri these days) xx

thats good with me as long as its good with everyone else xxx

7th sounds good to me! Means I can do some xmas shopping too! Hannah, you coming yeah? Don't wanna go with out you!

Hey ladies, I'm just wondering what is a good time for everyone to meet on the day?
I know everyone is travelling by train from different places so you tell me

I don't really do mornings either, but as i live like an hour away it couldn't be too late on either!

Ooh,I have just seen this. I would be up for coming! Fleur, if you are going I am happy to come and pick you up?? x

Good Evening ladies,

I need to know who is coming to the southampton meet on the 7th????
If people cannot make it please at least let me know on this thread or pm me so i can re-arrange it

Many thanks xxx

Good evening ladies I think this meet is being cancelled only 3 people have replied to all the pm's i have sent or posted on the thread i understand not many people can afford it at the mo with xmas which is fair
I think we should re-arrange for a better time maybe after xmas

Sorry about this guys xxx

Only just found this thread! How many local mummy's are there then? I'm in fareham but used to live in eastleigh :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->