Mega Bloks or joint present help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hulahoop09

Mum to lg and pg #2
Reaction score
Hiya

My lg has just turned 3 and my lb will be 1 next month. She loves her mega bloks and he is starting to love them also. I planned on getting them a mega bloks table as a joint present for christmas. It says upto 3 years old though so is my lg too old would you say lol. Also does anyone know if the thomas mega bloks table is compatible with mega bloks first builders blocks? I have checked everywhere.

Or if anyone has a joint present idea for a 1yo boy and 3yo girl. Nothing too big due to limited space (we have usual ride ons, trikes, scooter, kitchen etc) and approx budget of £20-£25.

Thanks!! :thumbup:

I have bought for my 2yr old son the Megs Bloks First Builders Super Set from Argos originally £99.99 down to £49.99 and they have just reduced it again to £39.99.
Even though I'm giving it to my son I know his almost 4yr old sister is going to love playing with it as well as there are a lot of pieces to it :)

Thanks, that looks fab! I have found the table for £20 so think I may just get that as I have seen some little sets I want to get aswell. My 3yo has already requested the princess one lol.

xx

I bought the table for ds3 for his birthday. All 3 play with it and eldest is 5 in a week lol. The table says til 5 on it,so I'd go for it.

Thanks, that looks fab! I have found the table for £20 so think I may just get that as I have seen some little sets I want to get aswell. My 3yo has already requested the princess one lol.

xx

I seen the princess one and I am thinking of buying that for DD so she has her own set to play with on the table :happydance:

DD has the purple table and still likes to play with it so def not too old.

Lovely to see you posting in here again hulahoop:flower:

xx

I have just looked at the pink princess table and I want to buy this now for my DD who will be 4 in February :happydance: but does anyone think I have left it too late (age wise) to get her her own table instead of sharing with her brother??
Hope you don't mind me jumping on your thread hulahoop :flower:

Hiya

My lg has just turned 3 and my lb will be 1 next month. She loves her mega bloks and he is starting to love them also. I planned on getting them a mega bloks table as a joint present for christmas. It says upto 3 years old though so is my lg too old would you say lol. Also does anyone know if the thomas mega bloks table is compatible with mega bloks first builders blocks? I have checked everywhere.

Or if anyone has a joint present idea for a 1yo boy and 3yo girl. Nothing too big due to limited space (we have usual ride ons, trikes, scooter, kitchen etc) and approx budget of £20-£25.

Thanks!! :thumbup:

Yes I positive the table and blocks are compatible with each other :happydance:

Go for it comicwife!! :D

I am unsure if to get the 3in1 play and go first builders table for £20 or try find the thomas one for £25. I may just go for the first one saves me having to carry anything home as it includes delivery!! :D

xx

xx

I have just looked at the pink princess table and I want to buy this now for my DD who will be 4 in February :happydance: but does anyone think I have left it too late (age wise) to get her her own table instead of sharing with her brother??
Hope you don't mind me jumping on your thread hulahoop :flower:

My niece is the same age as your DD and still plays with her table and all the accessories so I'd say go for it.

Hulahoop, I'm great thank you. Can't believe your little boy is nearly one though, time has really flown this year. Hope you're are all keeping well x

xx

Can I ask hulahoop is that the princess pink 3in1 table you are talking about? :flower:

The table is just a blue 3 in 1 one. The princess one was over £30 and it doesnt seem to drop at all so gone for the unisex kinda one lol. The princess set there are a couple with the carriage etc. There is also a first builders bakery set aswell.

xx

I have an almost 3 year old an almost 1 year old. I've ordered them the Little People farm as a joint gift, as I figure you can add to it as they get older (there are so many little people toys).

The table is just a blue 3 in 1 one. The princess one was over £30 and it doesnt seem to drop at all so gone for the unisex kinda one lol. The princess set there are a couple with the carriage etc. There is also a first builders bakery set aswell.

xx

Amazon have the princess table for £26 including free delivery :happydance: I'm gonna get it for DD only because they both fold away so I'm not stuck with two building tables in the living room and also to stop any potential fighting between them lol x

Haha thats a fab price. The table came last week, looks fab. I ordered the mega bloks farm tub from amazon the weekend reduced down from £39.99 to £18 as an addition to their joint pressie. Not sure if it is still reduced or even gone lower so maybe worth a check for those with mega bloks fans. xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"