Megan Rose 24/03/2009

Congratulations! Lovely story and beautiful girl xx

Aww I only just saw this....what a great story.
Lol, I had to laugh at SC taking a pic - I would have killed him too if I was there.

My DH better not even THINK of snapping pics while I'm like that....Lol

Edit to say CONGRATULATIONS again.. :)

Wonderful story hun.... Sounds like it was alot of FUN... even though you wanted to change your mind:rofl::rofl::rofl:

She is beautiful.....:hug:

Congratulations! Your pictures are lovely :)

TT's
xxx

She's gorgeous hun. I love the pic where Caitlin is looking over her you can just see how amazed she is :) Its soooo cute! :D

Lol @ the kill me :rofl: xxx

aww congrats hun, shes gorgeous. Well done for having no pain relief :happydance:

I've been looking for this since I read what trauma you had, all worth it and 2 beautiful girls x

Even though I was getting text updates from you, it was lovely to read the full story in detail.:hugs:

Welcome to the world Megan. You future boyfriend Ben says hi!:hugs:

Awww, both gorgeous, I love the piccie of big sis meeting lil sis, sooo cute! lol.

Well done you no pain relief, hope all is settled down now and gald megan is home safe after you hospital episode previous.

Hugs

Congratulations!! You have 2 very gorgeous girlies now!! xx

She's beautiful!!! Hope 1 month on Caitlin has settled and is being a great big sis!!!
Glad you had a better experience this time around x

Congratuations!! Megan is gorgeous :cloud9: Lovely pics of your two girls together.

xx

Thats a lovely birth story :) been waiting on it :D Lovely pictures too :)

Slightly dissappointed that we still haven't seen the mid-labour picture though....any chance at all? :argh:

[insert curse word and off here]

awww congrats to u all (im late i know i think ive already said it though but i cant be sure:rofl:) anyway she is absolutly gorgeous just like her big sis!!!
well done wobs!
xxx

Love the story (congrats on going natural!), and your little girls are just precious!!!

yay finally got to read it! :) glad it all turned out well

congrats again :pink:

p.s. you have to get me some of that gas! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->