Megg is Pregg... Broken Pee & Faint Lines Be Damned!

Megg33k

Going with the flow!
Reaction score
But I can't pretend it doesn't exist anymore! FRER whispered a "yes" this morning! EEP!

My pictures are a bit crap... but it's all I can get. Hands shaking and whatnot!!! It came up within seconds... so, I can't pretend it's an evap or anything. OMG! I'm so excited right now! A few $Tree tests with somewhat questionable results... made me wonder, but there's no wondering! It's there... faint but THERE!

Dunno if you'll be able to see it... but OH confirms that there's no question of if it's there. I'll try and get a better pic later! EEP! :happydance:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: TO EVERYONE WAITING FOR THEIR :bfp:!

Pic:

Attachments

• frer.jpg
    frer.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 621
congrats hunni :) u've obviously caught ur lil beanie early :) xxx

OMG!OMG! Megg sweetie im so happy for you!!! Congrats!!:happydance::hugs:

Totally told you that last night hunny. So pleased for you big :hugs: and best wishes for a H&H 9 months to you hubby and your little one

Thank you!!! :)

What day was :witch: due???

Uhm... I don't take your advice like I should. I'm due on Saturday... I'm okay with it though. Even if something happens, this proves to me that it absolutely CAN happen! But, I have a good feeling! :hugs:

Well CONGRATULATIONS! And I hope it's a sticky bean!!!

Yayyy!!!!!!!! i can so see it, congrats and lots of sticky dust coming your way!

I told you it was there too!! Congratulations honey! xx

Congrats again! I still can't see anything, but I'm bad at stuff like that.

Aww that's wonderful Megg. Congrats & all the best for the months ahead. Fab news!!! Really pleased for you. I knew it would happen :) xx

I have already say it but Yay, so pleased for you

yay how exciting well done xx

But I can't pretend it doesn't exist anymore! FRER whispered a "yes" this morning! EEP!

My pictures are a bit crap... but it's all I can get. Hands shaking and whatnot!!! It came up within seconds... so, I can't pretend it's an evap or anything. OMG! I'm so excited right now! A few $Tree tests with somewhat questionable results... made me wonder, but there's no wondering! It's there... faint but THERE!

Dunno if you'll be able to see it... but OH confirms that there's no question of if it's there. I'll try and get a better pic later! EEP! :happydance:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: TO EVERYONE WAITING FOR THEIR :bfp:!

Pic:

Congrats! I remember you from the TTC forums! Your BFP gives me a glimmer of hope. So I guess you can telll that DR to kiss your you know what!! Congrats again!

Congrats!!! :happydance: I'm stalking the threads and congratulating you! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->