Megg is Pregg... Broken Pee & Faint Lines Be Damned!

That would be fab! Honestly! It would be nice to not dread opening my own BFP Announcement thread.

And, I would just like to answer all possible questions by saying that I'm doing as my MW directs me to do. It seems medically sound until I have reason to do otherwise.

If anything else bothers me, you can be sure that I will simply ignore it like it doesn't exist.

MrsJD - Thanks & LOVE your avatar! Every time I see him, it makes my day better! You should start spamming my journal just for more Gerard Butler!

I just wanted to say publicly that I received a PM from Crypto, and she explained that I had misunderstood her intent. I expressed that I had misunderstood her and apologized for overreacting. Again, Crypto, I'm very sorry that I did not understand your true intent. I appreciate your concern. Thank you!

i just want to say im sooo glad this is sorted it upset me that feeling were running high we are here to support each other life is hard enough. megg i wish you all the luck your so strong i would be a mess and pma all the way honey xxx

Hi Megg I just read your 19 page thread b/c I read the last page and was confused...lol.

Anyway, I just wanted to say congrats! and I hope your appointment goes well next month! Also, I noticed that you live in Peoria--I'm in Springfield, IL so we're only about an hour apart. :)

i just want to say im sooo glad this is sorted it upset me that feeling were running high we are here to support each other life is hard enough. megg i wish you all the luck your so strong i would be a mess and pma all the way honey xxx

Thanks! I meant to post that sooner, but I've been sleeping about 12 hours a day right now and my memory has ceased to function... So, it's hard sometimes. The delay was un-intentional. :)

Somedaymama - Springfield, eh? I used to live in Springfield. I lived on something named after a tree.. uhm... 217 E. Pine! LOL I had to actually check the Ameren CILCO site, as it still lists all the addresses that we've been billed at! :rofl: I said my memory was going! I go through Springfield every few weeks to see my family! :) Very cool! Thanks, btw! :hugs:

morning... just sending a hello!! How are things? missing reading your diary :O(

Oli x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->