Megg is Pregg... Broken Pee & Faint Lines Be Damned!

again, CONGRATS!!! :D :D :D so happy for you!

YAY!!! Is it wrong that I am finding every thread I can to tell you congrats!! lol. This is freakin amazing and wonderful and all that shit rolled into one!! Congrats!!

LOL Liz! I love that you're doing it! :hugs: Thank you!!!

Thanks, girls! Love you all!! :)

Congrats hunny! Thats so exciting!

Congrats hunny! Thats so exciting!

Woah! Are you preg this cycle? How did I miss that??? OMG! That would be quite a beautiful gift from Kellan! :hugs: I cried when I saw your ticker!!!

Congrats Megg! :yipee: So happy to see you've caught your little beanie! Job well done!! I hope you have a wonderful, healthy, & happy 9 months! Enjoy!

Megg I'm so pleased for you!! You SO deserve this, unbelievably so!! Hopefully I can join you soon, hopefully this is my month and then I might have to steal you as a bump buddy :p

I was feeling a bit like a protagonist in the Emperor's New Clothes looking at your test, as much as looked and looked, I just couldn't see anything. Everyone was saying they could see it, so why couldn't I?

But today I was on the "big" computer, and I enlarged your picture (too much spare time on my hands huh?) and I could see parts of the pink link! So glad! (And so glad my eyes can see the same as everyone else's!)

So good luck! and may you have a very healthy 9 months xxx

Congrats again Meg- I am so happy for you.

Keep well, and enjoy every minute xx

Oh Megg this brought tears to my eyes when I saw you got your :bfp: I'm so happy for you. You so deserve this. Please send some of you :dust: my way too! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->