Megg is Pregg... Broken Pee & Faint Lines Be Damned!

I am so happy for you Megan- see- it CAN happen!!!! WHOOO HOOOOO :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

Oh my god Megg! That is bloody brilliant news :yipee:

Thank you! *jumping up and down in my mind* Don't want to do it... can't take the chance of dislodging the wee little bugger! :)

Doing the happy dance down under! Woohoooo!!!!!:happydance:

I fucking know you fucking told me! I'm fucking psyched! FUCK!

Congrats again babe. So excited for you. Now you can bring all of your PMA and knowledge to 1st tri. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I fucking know you fucking told me! I'm fucking psyched! FUCK!

Im fucking psyched too, i totally just want to jump up and fucking down coz you are pregg, but i also do not want to dislodge anything :rofl: i am mentally fucking jumping up and fucking down though for you :rofl::happydance::happydance::happydance::headspin:

yay !!! how many june babies now baby boom on its way x x

Ha ha Im getting to be one worn out little Aussie girl running around posting huge congrats all over the place after you girly!!! Im so freakin wrapped this has happened!!!!!:happydance: Sending cow poo congrats your way!!!!:hugs:

hey megg, its definately there, congrats to you and kevin, don't be forgetting about me now when you disappear into first tri, come say hello when you get time, i'll be stalking you to see how your doing,xxxx

Congrats again babe. So excited for you. Now you can bring all of your PMA and knowledge to 1st tri. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh, sweetie! I can bring PMA, but my knowledge is strictly TTC. I have no clue WTF I'm supposed to do now that I'm knocked up! I don't know anything about incubating a bean! EEP! Now I have to count on you girls to keep me sane when I'm all "ZOMG [insert thing that sounds terrible] happened to me just now! HELPS ME!" I'm good at PMA though! :happydance:

Sarah - I love all the 'fucks'... definitely don't jump up and down... no dislodging!!! Fuck, fuck, fuckity, fuck-fuck-fuck! Fuckin-aye!

CONGRATS! I know how badly you've wanted this! Lots of sticky :dust: !!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->