Mei Tai recommendations?

AFC84

Mama to One + Bun :)
Reaction score
So, I have a Sleepy Wrap and a BabyBjorn, but I'm also feeling the need for a Mei Tai :lol:

Ideally I'm after something with a hood. I've seen the Connecta Integra and Babyhawk, but can anyone recommend any other brands? Just trying to keep my options open :) Or if anyone has used the Connecta and BH, which did you prefer?

i have used all of the ones you have mentioned and they are all great carriers. I guess the way to decide between a bh and connecta is whether you prefer buckles or not.

In thought I would prefer buckles,but when it came down to it I don't :wacko:

I now have a melkaj mei tai and I love it, so I am selling my babyhawk and connecta if you are interested (sorry for the cheeky promotion of my for sale items :haha:)

I love Cuppiecake Carriers. Jen can do buckle or not and make it a bti bigger if you have a toddler or big baby. I have 2 from her.

Cheers ladies! Sahara...I doubt I'll be in the position to buy for at least a month as I've just ordered a fingerprint bracelet which is setting me back a fair bit :blush: but do you have any piccies anyway...and how much are you asking?

OnErth&InHvn...I'm getting an error message for her website at the mo but will try back later, thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->