meitai

Bee70

Reaction score
HI everyone, I wonder if you can help...
I'm really wanting to get into the whole baby wearing thing. OH got a babasling, but neither of us like it and neither does LO, seems like he is too cramped and I'm scared he'll suffocate in it.
Looking through the posts, mei tais seem to be quite popular, so I was wondering where everyone got theirs from, so we can get one too?
TIA

the most popular 'brand' is baby hawk but there are LOADS out there :) check out Ebay, you can usually find a bargain on there:D ....

Yeah there are loads.

Joey Slings

Simply Mei Tai

Melkaj

And lots of websites sell lots of different kinds:

Big Mama Slings

Mama Natura (They have a great FSOT board on the forum with second hand stuff!!!)

There are loads more too :D

Thanks for the sites - wanted to make sure I got one from a reputable place, but at a reasonable price... just gotta convince OH that it is worth the expense!

I got mine, a babyhawk, from https://www.naturalconnection.co.uk/ for about £60 for the deluxe version with next day delivery! Bargain!

It's great, Molly loves it and people are always commenting on it.

I found jocelyn didn't have enough support when she was little - in fact it didn't come in to it's own until she was 11 months and from then on it was fantastic! Up until then we used a wrap sling! (kari-me)

have a look on natural mamas forum, they have a sling fsot so you can usually find a bargain there x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->