Melbo's cambridge diet journal!

Well done hun on starting your Cambridge journey, if you are committed to it which you sound like you are it ill change your life forever.
it has been the best thing ever for me.
You know where i am whatever time of the day dont eat just ring me and ill put u OFF!!!

Good luck and ill be following your progress

Lou
xxx

Sounds like you're doing really well hun! :D Well done for keeping at it. :thumbup: Loove your siggy by the way! xxx

Wishing you the best of luck hun :hugs:

Good luck for weigh in on Tuesday!! :D

Thankyoou!
I cant wait to see what I have lost tomorrow!
xx

good luck for tomorrow!! Tuesdays are my wiegh in day too!! :happydance:

ooo go you hun sounds like ur doing great hope u loose lots tomo....do u have 1 light meal then and rest shakes?. im really thinking of doing something like this after this bubs is born xxx

Babezone, I am on step 3 which is here
https://www.cambridge-diet.com/6steps_step.asp?StepNum=3

Basically, I personally have a shake in the morning, a soup in the afternoon with a small green salad and a tea which either consists of salad with a bit of fruit, or jacket potato with cottage cheese and fruit, or baked fish and veg, or any very lean meat for that matter. Its suprising how full you feel when you get used to it!

WHICH REMINDS ME! update on page 1! The weigh in!!

xxxx

i only speak the truth!!!

I know exactly how hard it is to stick to a diet that you cannot commit to, I am so glad you have found something that will work for you! I did, and I feel amazing!

Keep it up and you will be at goal in no time!! :hugs:

Thankyou Jay. I just hope the weight continues to fall off! LOL. Maybe one day I will be a hot mama like you ;)
x
xxx

Well done on your weightloss!! Nearly half a stone! Go you! :D Can I ask what you plan to do once you've reached your target? Will you go back to healthy eating or is there a long term cambridge diet that you just carry on with? xxx

Well done on the weightloss that is fantastic!!!

Well done Melbo! What a fantastic weight loss! You will be disapearing before our eyes if you carry on like this x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->