Melbo's cambridge diet journal!

I'm also on cambridge, have lost almost 4 stone so far.

Good luck on your journey, although you already look fab xx

I'm also on cambridge, have lost almost 4 stone so far.

Good luck on your journey, although you already look fab xx

ETA oops double post

Thankyou everyone! Very early days but I could get used to this!

What happens, is when I hit my target, if im happy, my councellor starts to stabilise my diet, so introduce for more food til I hot a point where I can maintain my weightloss and not gain weight (example 1500 cals a day)
and then I will have that many cals a day, but still eat healthily with salads etc and have low fat food still, but I wont be having the cambridge meals anymore at that point.
Its just finding the right balence but its done slowly so they can monitor your weight, if you eat normally straight away you will gain it back, but if you do it slowly and see what you can have to maintain your weight then you know what you can have per day to keep the weight off.
If that makes any sense? LOL
I love this diet, I really do, its been great so far!
xxx

Yep makes perfect sense! Bit like you would on the Atkins with the carb introduction?

I really need to do something and this sounds tempting!! So you are not hungry all the time now?

Yep makes perfect sense! Bit like you would on the Atkins with the carb introduction?

I really need to do something and this sounds tempting!! So you are not hungry all the time now?

Not hungry at all anymore unless I go for a really long time with no food.
Im still tempted by smells of nice things but you just kinda get over it. I dont crave after chocolate anymore like I used to, i was mad for it, and now i dont think about it.
It really is all in the mind, its madness!!
xx

Ooooooh I am tempted I must say :D

But I really am greedy and need to eat lots of food, would I manage it?

I needed lots of food, I ate alot!!!
And I mean alot... also I ate everything, there isnt any food I dislike really which made it harder. Where some people say '' dont like that err'' I have never been like that lol.
But after the first 2 days which are the hardest, your stomach shrinks and small meals, salads etc fill you up. Drink lots of water too and it helps. When you start to feel slimmer, that is your determination to stick to it.
With any diet there are temptations, but you have to ignore them, otherwise all your hard work is undone.
Plus you can have potato's ;) mmm
xxxx

Right well im a week and a half in, and feeling great! No side effects from eating less food at all. Im alert and awake and feeling very well.
I feel slimmer, I look in the mirror and I can see a difference when I stand side on to the mirror, also my arms looks slimmer and my double chin seems smaller too, and my collar bone is more prominent.
Bonus!

Woohoo well done you hun!! Sounds like your doing brill. I've lost nearly 1/2 stone now and I am so pleased and I can feel it already, my work trousers are too big now! I only bought them at the beginning of Sept and they were a perfect fit :) xx

That is fantastic, well done!
I know what you mean about the trousers, I have some new work ones which Im gonna have to give to my sister or something, cos they are like clown pants haha!
x
I added a new pic on page one from today, not real visible difference but there is something!

:shock: You can see a big differance already chick, well done!

I am a potato and bread addict that is my prob, ooh and cheese. How do you cope?x

Wow looked at the pic and you can see a difference! Looking great :thumbup:

*Jealous*

You can have brown bread, and potato's :D and cottage cheese

I still have thse things, just smaller quantity
xxxx

WOW hun i cant believe the difference already!!! youre looking fab, keep up the good work :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->