Melinda Messanger on This Morning

beanie

Reaction score
Did anyone see Melinda Messenger on this morning today? I saw she was on and had read about her sending her children to a steiner school so thought I'd watch it. I am really interested in this.

https://www.itv-thismorning.co.uk/NewsAndFeaturesArticle.aspx?fid=2281&tid=2

I read about this in a mag the other day, it said she'd moved home for them to go to this school? Her son cant read or write can he? Also said that her husband nearly left cos he was against it?
Im not to sure about it myself!
Think its a personal opinion though!
x

i didnt see the interview but i do think steiner schools are fantastic, definatly an option for us if we can afford it when the time comes(my sister is trying to send my niece to one too) their outlook on teaching kids is a breath of fresh air compared to some other schools

I really liked what I read. I hate the way the schools are set up, and I hate the way kids are tested at such an early age :(

The nearest one to us is miles away though, am still going to send of for info and hopefully persuade them to open one nearer ;)

We've got a Rudolf Steiner school here-not too sure on it tho-the one in edinburgh that is!:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->