Membrane stripped :)

BRIT1416

Reaction score
Had a dr appt and he striped my membranes :) I was only 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced so I'm not getting my hopes up too high! I have a feeling it'll be a week or so before this little girl makes her appreance 😊 Just had to share im so excited to be 37 weeks 😃

Aw I'm so jealous! I don't get a sweep until I'm 40+6 :(. Hope this is the start of things for you :)

Fingers crossed. It worked for me at 37 weeks my last pregnancy. I am supposed to have a c section but have an appointment weds at 37+4 and I wonder if she will do it for me then.

I was 3 cm 60% effaced when I got a sweep don't count your self out yet :)

Good luck! I had a sweep at 40+2 with my first and went into labor within 48hrs. He said if it works it usually triggers labor within 24hrs, so I'm not sure if that was what really did it, but I'm sure it helped. I'm going to hold off getting my first cervical "check" until 39 weeks this time around (started getting checked at 37 weeks the first time around I think). If it's favorable I'm going to ask for a sweep at 40 weeks. Hopefully I get similar results :)

Well I've had cramps on and off through the night and then nothing until lunch when I went to the bathroom and I think I lost my plug it was a huge glob of mucus dishcarge with bright red blood, and I wiped twice more and had more mucus streaked with bright red blood :) really trying to not get my hopes up as I haven't had a single contraction all morning! :)

That's your bloody show. Normally means anywhere from 24-48 hours from what I have heard. Good luck. Hopefully it starts soon for you.

😃 we went for a walk to see if we can get the ball rolling! And have only had a couple contractions not too painful, I really hope this is the start and she will be on her way soon, or give me a clear sign she will be 😉 So hard not to get excited!! Thanks ladies!

Thanks ladies! Just waiting for them to become more regular and more painful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->