memory boxes.

C

cherryglitter

has anyone made one of these before?
i want to make jake and lola one with some scrapbooks.

i'm just wondering what kind of box to use really :wacko:?

I have a small one which I keep special items from mine and OH's relationship. Little things like cinema tickets from our first date, anniversary cards, little things we have bought when we have gone somewhere that represent a memory. I also have my cats collars in there from when they were kitties (one has passed away now), and a few other things. I used an adult shoebox and decorated it with craft paper, foam letters (the small ones), and little craft bits. It's such a fun thing to do and lovely to look back on. You could do a shoebox for each of them?

Next have Born in ??? boxes.

They are nice.

V xx

I just have a plain box I got from wilkinsons!

I used LOs My First Shoes shoe box from Clarks.

I just found some nice boxes. Needed big ones though as I buy newspapers from the days my children are born and they take up a lot of room lol.

those boxes are big enough?.

I need a blanket box :lol:

A pampers wipes box :blush: It was only supposed to be temporary but here we are 20 months on :dohh:

i have a box that says born in 2011 on it for Xanthia.

ive started another box thats just a pink box from wilkinsons. im going to let her decorate it herself in a few months & then ill draw her name & dob on in graffiti writing. xx

I have a born in 2011 box from next for my LO, I've got his baby cards, newspaper day he was born, his umbilicle cord, tiny bottle he had his first milk from and few other things i can't think of in there so far,ill have to buy a bigger one soon.

I brought some nice patterned boxes from card factory. All their paper stuff, pictures, school reports etc I keep in plastic folders. :)

those boxes are big enough?.

I need a blanket box :lol:

What are you keeping?!
Newspaper for day she was born.
the cup she was fed EBM in when my milk did'nt come in.
First sleep suit and first vest because they are so tiny.
First dress.
first shoes.
Her blanket (she doesn't use it anymore)
Photo albums, too many.
And a ginormous scrapbook with foot prints, month by month pictures for size comparison, a pregnancy journal, Wrist bands from the hospital,
Her red book and dental chart (shows which tooth came in when)

probably more, but that's all i can remember - im frightened i might forget things about when she was a baby :(

sunny signs on FB does some lovey wooden memory boxes :)

i have a large plastic box im just collecting stuff in atm but aim to get a proper box x

i made one, I just bought a wooden hinged-lid box from my local craft shop and painted it with sparkly pink paint and stuck black wooden letters/numbers on it for her name and dob

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->