Memysonand3 today is the day *Pictures pg2* *Updates pg5,pg7,pg9,pg11*

:happydance: Congrats x3, hope the girls all stay strong and well done to ashley :hugs: xxx

oohh I was looking for an update too - still thinking of them all xxx

Congratulations of your 3 beautiful girls Ashley :hugs:

My thoughts are with Sophia and Elouisa - hope they both have a speedy recovery :flower:

My thoughts are with them and I pray they are still fighting strong.
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

*Update*

(From ashley what she replied to on teen section)

well news update elouisa is going to have the open heart surgery but sophia is recovering really well from the surgerys waight updates elouisa 3lbs 14oz sophia 3lbs 10oz and lynette 4lbs 6oz goodnews is that sophia is off of the life support and has lost all the liquid waight and prego its my prepregnancy jeans for this pregnancy forget trying to fit into the first prepregnancy jeans they were a size three and now i am back down to my size nines worken on getten down to my size fives i am 4pounds to prepregnancy waight!!!!!

Glad to hear that she's staying positive and that the girls are fighting strong. I hope they continue to improve!

Update

well elouisa's surgery went fantastic she is already started back on her feedings =) and miss lynette is talken about comen home in a couple of weeks =) and the doctors said that if elouisa is toleating feedings well that she might be able to come home around the same time and well miss sophia isnt going to be able to come home for a really long time but i knew that i hope it isnt too long i miss them all so damn much i feel so incompleate without them here with me

sophia is having a problem with her thyroids i think that is how you spell it so she is on a medicine for that =( but she is still troupen along she started to have some apnea which is where a baby holds its breath for twenty seconds or more so they started her on her caffinee to help with that =(( but she is doing better with it she isnt having as many spells anymore =) um and she looks normal for the most part i mean she wont look like your guys's babys but she looks normal for a baby in the nicu

and well for me i am having guy problems and just i think i am getting the blues i have been so sad lately and havent really wanted to go to the hospital to see the girls so i am going to call my doctor on monday and see what we should do as for the guy problemd here is a juicey piece of news for you all jared aka father id a jerk lol nothen new there he wouldnt talk to me all weekend and avoided coming home it pisses me off he was talen to me the day before i came over and then i came over and he leaves and then he was tellen me how much he misses cole and wants to see him and just came home today damn jerk cole has been asken for him all week an i told him that he would get to see him all weekend and he hasnt then to top all that tyler another x has wanted to see me and oi that is trouble and then dion another x he is the only nice guy that i know emailed me outta the blue last night and i am just crushed by that because jared had broken my heart and dion put it b ack together again and i havent talked to him in like a year and he told me that he has a baby on the way and i am so sad because i miss him and i shouldnt and i love him when i really shouldnt and well idk he was amazing not just with me but my son we were so perfect toghether and well hell that is like a snow ball on a hill oh yea and to throw another guy in there this NEW guy from the airforce is coming to see me next weekend and he sound amazing but the catch is that he was married and has never seen me before but he wants to drive a long way to just take me on a date =) but hell i shouldnt be intersted in guys i have enough issues of my own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->