MervsMum,Anne-Marie,Leanne,Belle,Heather.78,Ema,Leedsforever,Nikky0907+everyone else!

M

maddiwatts19

i wanted to start this thread to see how your all getting on?
when i firt joined BNB, i started the journey with you, and now you all have your gorgeous babies, wanted to see how everyone is!!

everything is fine my end, have had a couple of bleeds, but they say everything is okay. my little boy, Riley, is due on 28th February! :happydance:

lots of love to you yummy mummies! :D
xxx
:hugs:

Oh sweetie! All is going well here. Busy!

Hope you are doing well! Will type more later as have to get my daughter up for school.

Thank you so much for asking. You've a big heart! :hug:

aww thank you! its okay, i like to know how your all getting on!
yea i can imagine it is busy! bless you! :hugs: :hugs: xx

Hey hunni :) all is ok here. Lil Jacob not very well and only getting 2-3hours sleep a night. But hey there not much more i can do but rock him and give him lots of cuddles. :) Hope your well. 28th of Feb is Kyle's (OH's) birthday :) Great day :)

Dont worry wont be long till your here and with us :) XxX

Madds!!! :hugs:

We're ok too - Hebe is being very good so far *touches some wood* and settling into a really nice pattern....for now!!! We have been out and about yesterday and today and I'm feeling more a part of society again! :lol:

Tomorrow we have an appointment for her hearing checking so off out again!! Keith is on his paternity leave now - half term is next week so its made the standard 2 weeks turn into 3!! Woohoo!!

The heat is on for me to lose weight - we've had to bring her christening forward as our vicar is leaving :( so I have to look thin BEFORE Christmas!! Bad timing!! :rofl:

She's changing every day and I cant believe she's not even a week old. I've posted more pics this morning in the photo gallery thread.

I cant wait for Riley to be born!!! You're over half way there and you have a scan this week so you get to see him again!!!!!

Thanks for asking after us sweets - you're such a good person...love ya. xxx

aww, ofcourse i ask after you all! i miss you..:cry:

Ema, i hope your little man is feeling better soon...poor guy! aww thats good! :D i'm glad its not a leap year!! hehe! that would just confuse me even more! lol!! i cant believe Jacob is 2 weeks old already? seriously, have i fallen asleep for a week or something?? hehe! :hug: xx

Lisa, haha, is society ready for you though?? hehe,only joking! well someone timed that right so that he now gets three weeks with you!! Oh stop being silly you! you'll be a skinny minny again in NO time! good luck with the appointment tomorrow! i saw the your piccies, shes so gorgeous, i just want to squeeze her little cheeks!! lol!!
haha, thanks hun! i on the other hand can wait..i had one of those "oh crap theres actually a baby coming and i have NOTHING for him" moments today, so he can cook away for as long as he wants!! hehe! looking forward to scan though! :D :hugs: xx

Thanks for checking up on us!
Lola-Rose is perfect,she's quite an active little madam! But we're getting through the day pretty easy. :)

Can't wait for little Riley,I can't belive you're less than a half way there! :happydance:

Thanks for checking up on us!
Lola-Rose is perfect,she's quite an active little madam! But we're getting through the day pretty easy. :)

Can't wait for little Riley,I can't belive you're less than a half way there! :happydance:

aww, shes so gorgeous!! hehe! likes to keep mummy busy then? hehe!!
how did it go with your parents? or are they still with you?

aww thanks hun! i know i cant either! x

They left on Sunday evening! Went quite well,no murder :lol:

They left on Sunday evening! Went quite well,no murder :lol:

well then, as your not in prison that must be a good sign!!
i'm glad it went well sweetie!! :hugs:
i read your thread and i want to *high5* lola for throwing up on granny! hehe!! that'll show her to be mean to you!!
xx

Your having a beautiful BOY!! CONGRATULATIONS SWEETIE!!
What a lovely thought seeing how we all are!!
I'm good thanks and little Bethany is just beautiful!! She's so good and i'm just completly in love with her, as is her big brother!!
Glad all is ok with you, Your gonna have Riley in ur arms b4 u know it!! :yipee:
Oh and:hi: Lisa, ema, amy, leeanne, and anne-marie!! Hope mother's and babies are all doing well!!
Miss u all!
xx

Your having a beautiful BOY!! CONGRATULATIONS SWEETIE!!
What a lovely thought seeing how we all are!!
I'm good thanks and little Bethany is just beautiful!! She's so good and i'm just completly in love with her, as is her big brother!!
Glad all is ok with you, Your gonna have Riley in ur arms b4 u know it!! :yipee:
Oh and:hi: Lisa, ema, amy, leeanne, and anne-marie!! Hope mother's and babies are all doing well!!
Miss u all!
xx

aww, its okay hun, i miss you all! :cry: need you lot looking after me!! hehe!
glad your all good. Bethany really is gorgeous! and i melt everytime i see your avatar pic!!
thanks hunni! i'm so happy! i sneakily found out early because i had a bleed and when they were checking us over, they said your little man's fine!! hehe! scan on Thursday! :D hehe!
lovely hearing from yoou!
:hug: to all of you!
xx

Congrats on your blue bump honey! :hugs:

Chase has a cold so pretty stuffy right now. But other than that, he's growing like a weed and keeps me busy for the most part, in addition to my other children.

And hello to all of you too! Amazing that we've hit the final end...all of us. Maddiwatts, we've got room for you too when your time comes :)

I'm so chuffed for u hun!! U deserve to be so happy, ur so lovely and caring!! Glad u got it checked out and everything is good!!
How exciting getting to see ur little man again!! Hope all goes well!!
Can't wait 4u to be in the mummy forum with us all!!
Lotsa love and :hug: babe!
Look after yourself!!
xx

Congrats on your blue bump honey! :hugs:

Chase has a cold so pretty stuffy right now. But other than that, he's growing like a weed and keeps me busy for the most part, in addition to my other children.

And hello to all of you too! Amazing that we've hit the final end...all of us. Maddiwatts, we've got room for you too when your time comes :)

Aww, i hope Chase gets better soon! hehe! growing like a weed, i like that!! hehe! hope the other two are helping you with Chase!! giving mummy some time off!!

yay!! save my seat!! only 18 weeks and i'll be there with you! :D
ah, thats really soon...

I'm so chuffed for u hun!! U deserve to be so happy, ur so lovely and caring!! Glad u got it checked out and everything is good!!
How exciting getting to see ur little man again!! Hope all goes well!!
Can't wait 4u to be in the mummy forum with us all!!
Lotsa love and :hug: babe!
Look after yourself!!
xx

aww thanky you! :blush: make me blush talking like that! yeah they couldnt find anything wrong anyway! hehe! thankky you!
i cant wait either, but i am now starting to freak out at how soon it is...
i think its just hit me theres a baby in there, and its not just a big belly!! :dohh:
hehe!!
thank you!
love and hugs to you tooo!
xxx

well... im all lonely now! lol

Wasn't included but hope you're ok and good luck for feb! I say he should be born on 11th - best day ever

well... im all lonely now! lol

Wasn't included but hope you're ok and good luck for feb! I say he should be born on 11th - best day ever

aww i am SO SORRY!!! :hug::hug:
tell me all about how you and Caitlyn are getting on!!!
SORRRRRY!
thanks hunni!! hehe, whats the 11th? x

All's good over here, Thomas's bum's finally getting better after the nappy rash :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->