Metallic taste?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
So I was just waking today and just gt a sudden sour metallic taste in mouth. Only last about a min or so...

Does this mean I'm pregnant? Don't know what other thing causes this?

It's not a "for-sure" sign, I don't think anything really is except bloodwork/ultrasound lol

I've had this previously and then had AF or a chemical...in that time I did a lot of research and apparently it can be a sign of acid reflux/GERD (in which I have had for years but only recently experienced this yuck taste in my mouth)

I wish you the best of luck! It definitely COULD be a sign, just not for sure :winkwink:

That taste in my mouth started a couple weeks after bfp and last all day. Yuck

I had that right before my bfp and the first week or so.

Thanks! The metallic taste started yesterday and is happening off and on today.. How long do you think I should wait to test?

My last cycle was 24 days the one before that was 40. I'm on CD 32 so guess I'll wait until CD 40 to test :/

its my number 3 pregnancy.all time i had metallic taste upto 14 weeks.im 11.5 and so sick of it ..hope it goes soon

Well for me Ive had a metallic taste since 6weeks and it hasnt gone away I brush 2xs a day and have an unlimited amount of gum to chew. Maybe its a sign for you hun, take a test! Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->