Meter readings

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
If I phone and give a meter reading for my gas, can the supplier tell me how much ive spent between that reading and the previous one?

I would think so love - if they've got all the info in front of them they should be able to work it out. I know it usually only takes a couple of days for your bill to come through once you've given the reading so it can't be that difficult xx

They should be able to. I know with my electric, if I submit readings online, the bill total is available straight away.

Depends on the supplier unfortunately. Not all of them have sophisticated billing systems (though I would say this is a fairly basic request).

Are you an online customer? Often easier to request an updated bill be produced or for them to update your account.

Depends on the supplier unfortunately. Not all of them have sophisticated billing systems (though I would say this is a fairly basic request).

Are you an online customer? Often easier to request an updated bill be produced or for them to update your account.

Would have depended if there was a downhill run and following breeze as to whether the computer system would have decided to cooperate that day when I worked for an energy company to be honest!

Yes, theoretically at least with the place I used to work it would have been possible to see it from what I recall of when I used to work there (I mainly did prepayment stuff though so not 100% my area of expertise I'll admit).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->