metformin and clomid with NO pcos..

Thank u.
I got bfp at 15 dpo before but didnt test earlier. By 15dpo my digital said pregnant 2-3weeks. X

Thank u.
I got bfp at 15 dpo before but didnt test earlier. By 15dpo my digital said pregnant 2-3weeks. X

SEE! I swear by not testing before af due. Either on the day or after. I got my bfp 4 days after af was due. I cant take the wishy washy answers.

Hello. I was on metformin and clomid and with the first cycle I didn't get pregnant but with the second cycle I did conceive with my son. The metformin helps a lot and so did the clomid. Together they are suppose to help with the follicles and eggs.... I wish you good luck hun

****cheering**** c'monnnnnnn!!!!

TMI:

but at the same time with my 1st kiddo (now 12) i had a period and never knew what was going on... 2nd kiddo (now 9) missed my period n thought rut-ro (needless to say they were not planed but very thankful for) and my 9/2012 i had this nasty looking old blood (kidaof looking) stuff coming for about a mo. so trying to stay hopeful but with the cramping its oh so hard when i wanna be like welp its not happening this mo becuz of the crams.

Yeah i had cramps with my bfp and also on my bfn cycles. The only thing different with my bfp was lots of ovary twinges in the tww but i havent had that in this tww. Plus the fact i have had negative tests is making me think it is definately af creeping in xxx

ok sooo trying not to get my hopes up here.. :happydance: (riiiight) but maybe just maybe? do you see it? amy i crazy? lol... have still a day or so be4 i should start (i think shes always off or on a day or 3..lol) and im still cramping :? but im still hoping!! :hugs: [URL=https://s1302.photobucket.com/user/Brandi_LeAnn/media/0628131515_zpsfd97e164.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag125/Brandi_LeAnn/0628131515_zpsfd97e164.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Thats positive ! I skipped 3 pages here, is your Dr checking you as soon as you have 2PL to make sure everything is good ?

Is that a preg test cuz if it is that is definitely a positive!! Omgggggggg

yep thats deff. a preg test :happydance: i go to the doc on the 8th (and hes out of the office until then) this time is gonna go by sooo slow.. Cooooome on MrsBroodyPant its your turn :hugs:

Yayyyyyyy! Congrats stl! Oh my goodness! Your sooo next broody!

Congratulations!!!!
So happy for u! That is definately positive xxx

I dont think i will be next but hopefully next month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back