Metformin, Clomid & Trigger Shot

tymeg

Reaction score
Hello Ladies....

So I just got back from my scan!!!!!!!

To say Im excited is an under statement!

Im nervous and scared and everything in between!

The scan revealed that the clomid and metformin seems to be working this time around! YAY!!!!:happydance:

I made a follicle, which is 19mm in size on the right hand side.:happydance:

And 3 on the left, which is a bit smaller, measuring 9mm to 12mm.

He gave me the Ovitrelle Shot on the right hand side, and told us to go and BD tomorrow night from 9pm.:happydance:

As it takes 36 hours to release.....

I am so scared and so nervous, and so everything I dont know what Im feeling, BUT I wanna CRY!!!
:cry::cry::dust:

When I got to work, I started getting very strong pains in my back and tummy, is this normal? Have anyone else had the trigger shot?

Yes, I had the hcg shot and after that had quite strong ovarian pain. Good luck!!

I had pain with the trigger shot too. I think its a good sign, your body is getting ready to pop that egg out! Good luck

Thanks did it work the 1st time?

I did 8 cycles with clomid without the trigger and never ovulated. Turns out Im clomid resistant. My first cycle with Femara I went for a scan on day 14 and had 2 big follies and 2 smaller ones, I triggered that night and got my BFP 2 weeks later

I also used softcups, I dont know if they helped or not.

Hi Tymeg

That's great, so excited for you! I had the trigger shot twice and yes you do feel the twinges and I swear I felt when I ovulated too. I hope to God this is the one for you. I love this moment in the whole TTC process. Channel your excitement and get going girl :blush:

Hi Tymeg

That's great, so excited for you! I had the trigger shot twice and yes you do feel the twinges and I swear I felt when I ovulated too. I hope to God this is the one for you. I love this moment in the whole TTC process. Channel your excitement and get going girl :blush:

Hi MrsAM

When you did vthe trigger shots did it work?

I did a opk now as well because I still can't believe it!!!!!

And it came back positive. ........:happydance:

Hi Tymeg

Hi MrsAM

When you did vthe trigger shots did it work?

I did a opk now as well because I still can't believe it!!!!!

And it came back positive. ........:happydance:

Hi Tymeg

Yes I definitely ovulated on it no doubt about that but I ovulated from my left side which is the one with the blocked tube so I can never be sure if my bad tube picked up the egg or the ok one. That does reduce my chance so I think you have a much better chance of conceiving!

Ok now I know this is hard cos you're excited which is good but don't overthink this...yeah I know pretty hard not to do :) just take all the happiness and shove it into BD'ing! BD like there is no tomorrow. You are ovulating, you have ovulated you felt it you know its happening so no more self doubt....go enjoy........hmmm I think you can tell I'm a bit of a bossyboots lol sorry

:haha: no probs. Keep us updated. Hope to God it's your month. Go PCOS girls!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->