Mh17

My brother in law was on that flight he is a British citizen but nz resident he left behind my partners sister and her two boys, when I first heard about it I didn't really take too much notice until I logged onto Facebook and there on my sister in law status "rob was on that flight" I immediately started reading the news it took 12 hours to get confirmation he was actually on the plane and watching my partner break into tears.
We both are angry about how the whole thing was done the way they are treating the bodies and stopping investigations from happening all we want is for rob to come home it bullshit!!!

I am so so sorry for your loss, the families are just not being treated with any respect or consideration :hugs:

My brother in law was on that flight he is a British citizen but nz resident he left behind my partners sister and her two boys, when I first heard about it I didn't really take too much notice until I logged onto Facebook and there on my sister in law status "rob was on that flight" I immediately started reading the news it took 12 hours to get confirmation he was actually on the plane and watching my partner break into tears.
We both are angry about how the whole thing was done the way they are treating the bodies and stopping investigations from happening all we want is for rob to come home it bullshit!!!

I am so sorry for ur loss and for ur partners loss. Send hugs to all of u

i'm so so sorry :hugs: :hugs: i can't even begin to imagine how you must be feeling right now, i can't get this out of my head and i wasn't personally affected by it. i really hope the victims are back with their families as soon as possible. take care of yourselves :hugs:

So sorry for you and your family's loss Fordy :hugs:

This disgusting terrorist act has also taken up a lot of my mind. I cannot stop thinking about it and those poor people on that plane. What with that and the Palenstinian troubles my anxiety is at its peak :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->