• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Miami Ink

I do occasionally. Some, well all the tattoos are brilliant.

I do and london ink whan that was on, only cause me mum and dad are friends with louis and dan. And my mum and dads cream is on the show and only one stocked on the show :)

Sorry proud moment :) XxX

Its the bald head. And the tattoos. And those eyes. And lips. And his body. And.....will I go on? xxx

Ami mmmm :) the tattoos are amazing, even though I dont have any and dont intend to lol. I like LA ink too kat is amazing!

I love kat, her tatts are amazing. Shes really talented.

her portrait tats are so amazing! she looks soo cool, dont normally like seeing people covered in tats especially girls and on her face, but she pulls it off so good, shes really pretty

i just watch it to see the finished tattoos and the techniques they use (im a tattooist too)

her portrait tats are so amazing! she looks soo cool, dont normally like seeing people covered in tats especially girls and on her face, but she pulls it off so good, shes really pretty

im covered in tats (full sleeves etc) and on my face too, and i think i look good with them! :blush:

im covered in tats (full sleeves etc) and on my face too, and i think i look good with them! :blush:

like i say, some people can really pull them off and when they do they look so cool. never ment to offend x

like i say, some people can really pull them off and when they do they look so cool. never ment to offend x

nono, i know u didnt hun! lol! i didnt take it personally! :hug:

i know most people are put off by my tats, its not to everybodys taste! love ya! xx

I agree with paula.. i no ppl who tatoos just randomly dotted on them and it just doesnt gel and look good but then you have people who have loads and the incorporate eachother and look good together :D

I've never even heard of it, lol! I'm obviously deprived. x

i think you look great too :) I too am very heavily tattooed :):) And i look loverly:rofl:heehee!

i think you look great too :) I too am very heavily tattooed :):) And i look loverly:rofl:heehee!

u most certainly do my lover!! and get ur cute wee bum into the chatroom pronto!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazygifts
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->