Michael McIntyre

ellismum

Ellis' mum!!
Reaction score
Is there something wrong with me as I appear to be in the minority but I really can not stand him:shrug:He reminds me of a hyper kid and I have to turn him off like I just did with This Morning. Am I the only one??:blush:

i LOVE LOVE LOVE him!!, torn between him and russel howard!

x

oh i think he's great! i can sort of understand why you might find him annoying though! i love jimmy carr too.. went to see him in october he was great!!

im with u i cannot watch him he makes me get shivers (not the good kind), i hate his laugh x

ME TOO. I can't stand him. His HEAD really annoys me as does his hair :growlmad: glad I'm not the only one!

Awww I love him, he is so funny, his joke about HD ready tv and his old portable has me in stitches everytime.

V xxxx

Who is he :shrug: i dont watch much TV .. will google him :winkwink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LEu-LL8NUA

V xxxx

I think he's crap :lol:

Russell Brand and Jimmy Carr are my type of humour ... if im watching stand up it needs that shock factor to get me laughing

Also love Jim Davidson and the late Mike Reid :thumbup:

I HATE him, as I do with Russell Brand (something about him makes me feel sick) I like Frankie Boyle. My faves are Jim Jeffries, went to see him in Nov and almost wet myself laughing and Bill Hicks

I HATE him, as I do with Russell Brand (something about him makes me feel sick) I like Frankie Boyle. My faves are Jim Jeffries, went to see him in Nov and almost wet myself laughing and Bill Hicks

Can't stand Russell Brand either.:thumbup: Needs a good scrub!!!

love him! cant stand russell howard though!

Can't stand Russell Brand either.:thumbup: Needs a good scrub!!!

Thats exactly it, I have a few people that make me feel sick like Jodie Marsh and Jack Black

When I first saw him on TV I didn't like him and then I actually watched one of his stand up routines and was in stitches, once you get over his hyperness and watch him a few times you get to like him. I find him strangely attractive too!!! He is so funny! I want to buy his DVD...my OH parents can't stand him...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->