Microscope??

H

HB

I've just seen a post by Irish-Mum saying that she's using a microscope.

I did look into getting one, and wondered who's using one?

What do you think?
Easy to use?
Easy to get the hang of?

xox

I've seen bad & good revioews on these!

I'm guessing you mean the spitty one? :lol:

Ive read about how they work etc, not sure if it cheap to start off with but it must save money in the long run by not having to buy opks all the time!

I had spent about £30 on opk's so I decided to invest in something that's re-useable? Plus, it can be used by friends after (fingers crossed) I get pg? It cost me £22 (free p&p). I was only getting faint 2nd lines on opks, so I reckoned I'd nothing to lose by investing in one & seeing if I could tell when I was ov'ing by using it.

Yeah i mean the spitty ones! lol!

Where did you get yours from Irish-Mum??

Thats not a bad price! I'm the same as you... i've never even had a 2nd line, but from my charting i'm ovulating... so maybe.. i could get one to put my mind at ease cos i'll be able to see the crystalisationey thingy and its something more than just temps to show if i'm ovulating.

(am so paranoid my chart is wrong! lol!)

xox

www.accessdiagnostics.com I'd got my opk's from here. There are other ones but this had the best reviews/success rate? I guess the proof will be in the pudding- or 'bun in the oven'- LOL! I never thought I'd see the day where I'd be inspecting my early morning spit! [-o<

I brought from them too, they are ace!! :thumpup:

I can't find the shop bit on the link you posted :oops:
Am having a dumbass day!!! :roll:

https://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBay...28799287&frm=284&ssPageName=VIP:feedback:1:uk

Try this babe! They are ace on Ebay!! They do most things, click on the right "items for sale" xx

No worries hun, if they don't have what you want, then e-mail and ask them, they are really ace babe!!

Good Luck xx

Just found the direct link to their salivascopes... thought i'd share it for anyone interested

https://www.accessdiagnostics.co.uk/acatalog/Ovulation_Prediction_Microscopes.html
xox

Are you going to invest in one hun?

I looked at them when we decided to start trying........ xx

It came this morning.....don't know what i'm looking for though, and can't find the link that has the pictures on to compare to!!!

Anyone help???

lol!!

I have read about it somewhere :? Keep looking on the net, does it not come with any info..........that's a bit crap innit?

Found this hun, this is what you are looking for:

https://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k245/t0yboy/fertile_ovul_results.gif

Cool!!
Thanks for posting them!!
It had a little thing that said what to do, but didn't say what meant what!!!

Will have to have this thread saved!! lol!!!

You're a star Tam!!

xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"