Mid cycle bleed and no ovulation yet ttc #2

Bumblelou1

Reaction score
Ttc #2 and so far everything body wise has been normal expect this month i usually have a 26-28 day cycle and we have been trying for 2 cycles so far. Ewcm usually shows its face and lets itself be known when wiping or just on underwear but so far this cycle none has shown up and im on cd17. Ive had cramps and a bit of watery cm and pink "spotting" but only when wiping after toileting (and there is no pain when weeing). Ive started using opk twice daily since the last day of af and still havent had a positive.. just faint test lines. Its disheartening to think i missed or just haven't ovulated this time around.. is this even possible and i have no idea if i should be worried about the bleed?! Any words of wisdom would be appreciated ☺

I had that last month.. best thing you can do is go to the doctor. Get checked out. Ask her how something like that could happen. Sorry don't have any other answer. Good luck and hope you might get a bfp ^^ maybe you are pregnant. ^^ did you take a HPT?

Well according to ovia ive only just finished my fertile window but never got a positive opk so i have no idea whats happening or when i ovulated we bd all though what was meant to be the window just incase and still are. Theres no pain so im not that worried maybe sex could have caused the bleed? Its not alot and its not painful when bd'ing. My cycles are regular so if i dont get af when shes due ill be taking a test. I just think its strange to not see any cm and then to start bleeding.. I still have about 11 days til af so if i do a test when should i check?

Oh that could be ovulation bleeding. Are you using ICs? I never get positive either with those. Maybe you missed your surge.
But ovulation spotting is a sign of high fertility so good luck ^^

I am using ic's unfortunately this month i couldnt afford better brand ones but i have been keeping an eye on everything else and BDing every other day since so if i missed it on tests im hoping ive caught it on time anyways fx. Ive read about ovulation bleeding but dont know if the color is meant to be bright dark or a brown

I think it can have different color. I haven't gotten an actual positive on the ICs either which is why I stopped using them now. Really hope you caught it and are pregnant. Def keep me posted ^^ would love to see the outcome :)

I think it can have different color. I haven't gotten an actual positive on the ICs either which is why I stopped using them now. Really hope you caught it and are pregnant. Def keep me posted ^^ would love to see the outcome :)

Thanks. Me too.. i dont feel any different and im racking my brain to try and remember how i felt after unintentionally bd'ing & conceving my first (i know the date around when it happened because it was the only time that month unprotected sex happened) and i can't think.. the only thing i can remember is boobs felt a bit bigger about a week later. And atm my body doesnt feel any different to what it did after af.. i think we might have missed it but still going to bd til or if af shows up.. will definitely keep you posted though ☺

I keep trying to think back too lol but then I realize not every pregnancy is the same. I could react totally different this time around.

Ok can't wait to see what happened ^^

Soooo 17 days later and no af but all BFNs every time i test :( :/ and its cd 35 on a usual and regular 29... i have no idea what to do or how long to wait to test again or see a dr or anything... im trying to just wait it out but when nothing is showing up (af or bfp. I dont mind which at this point in time) i cant say how early i got a positive with my 1st because i didnt take the test until i was near 7wks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->