Mid-cycle bleeding second month in a row?

Kwee

Reaction score
Last month my period lasted 3 days, which is the usual for me. I ovulated on cycle day 13, as usual for me. Then at cycle day 6 and 7 I had brown spotting. I took a test at 11dpo and it was negative. I got my period again on the 17th, the day it was due. This time it only lasted a day and a half. I'm now on cycle day 12, negative opk and I woke up with brown spotting again, I've had it all day long, it's not much, just when I wipe. I was having cramping on my right side so I thought I was ovulating but as I said before, negative opk. I'm about to call my doctor to get a check up but I was just wondering if anyone have ever had this happen to them? It's all very new to me because I never ever bleed mid-cycle like this and I've been getting a period for 11 years now. Any help would be appreciated! :)

Update: Took opks everyday since then, multiple times and I've gotten negatives. I always get positives around cycle day 12-14. I'm so confused. Also, my boobs are extremely sore. They won't get sore about 2 days after I ovulate but according to my tests, that hasn't happened yet. I have a doctor visit set up for the 19th, so hopefully they can give me some answers but in the meantime, any advice or anything from y'all would be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->