Mid December Bump Buddy wanted

foxy_coxy

Preggy with a flump
Reaction score
Just got my :bfp: and edd is 16th December.

Would love anyone to share this journey with who is expecting the same time as me :happydance:

Hi Foxy Coxy - this really weird - I was going to call my user name Foxy Coxy which is what I use for lots of my passwords and I am also due on 13th December - I would like to be your buddy - I think its fate :happydance:

Hi Foxy Coxy - this really weird - I was going to call my user name Foxy Coxy which is what I use for lots of my passwords and I am also due on 13th December - I would like to be your buddy - I think its fate :happydance:

:hi: Foxy Lee

Wow hun! Big congratulations!! And yeah, that is really wierd lol... muct be ;)

So how you feeling hun? When did you find out? Were you trying for long?

I've booked a docs appointment for Monday as i was on Clomid so need to get checked out early i guess and hopefully book in an early scan... i keep thinking twins!!!! eeeeeek :shock:

Everytime i eat something i have major heartburn! Already! Might have to get shares in Rennies i think :dohh:

I just got a bfp this morning and dr google says edd is dec 15th. This was a clomid cycle too and I was convinced I hadn't ovulated. Crapping myself now! Going to drs tmw. Will camp out all day if they won't see me. Can go to private Fs for blood tests if skinflint nhs dr won't do tests

Oh and this is #1. Only ever had two positive opk's and never had a bfp before.

Having heartburn and some mild cramps. Actually feel more like my bowels rather than uterus tho ATM.

Hello ladies! My EDD according to fertilityfriend is 19th December :)

I went docs yesterday & he pretty much turned me away, refused bloods & told me to come back in 2 weeks with a positive test as I came in too early & there's still the chance I'm going to get my period. NHS wasn't like that 5 years ago! Apparently they now don't like to see you till 6 weeks and then they will refer you to midwife. Boooo.

No heartburn but slight morning sickness, keep throwing up in my mouth (sorry tmi) lol

My GP are the same - i suppose in the past ppl waited yonks to even test, now we all know before we're even late sometimes.

I have an appt anyway booked for something else so will use it to get some advice about what to eat, do etc.

All my doctor advised was to not smoke or drink & take folic acid lol. I've been googling about food & stuff but still not sure! Let us know what advice your doc gives :)

Hi!

Can I join in! I got my BFP a week and a half ago and thought my Estimated Due Date would be around the 8th (according to most online calculators) but last Monday I first met my obstetrician and he said the baby was actually due around the 13th!:wacko:
I've also been given the same advice about folic acid and avoiding any alcohol intake or smoking (which I don't anyway)
Hugs everyone,

Morning

Well. I can't sleep at all :) having quite a few symptoms now, burping, things moving about ie cramps, dizzy, headachey, boobs feel firmer, peeing all the time. Loving it!

Spoke to my midwife last night and I can have a scan may 9th. Should be earlier rly but because of all the bank hols have to wait Til then. Will be 8.5 weeks then. Gonna book a 6 wk scan at the private hospital mainly to break up the time and stop me going completely nuts

Blood sugar needs to come down a bit. It's normal for non preg but needs to be lower in pregnancy, only 0.7mmol over. Just need to be a bit more careful this week. Blood pressure is fine which was a shock-yday was so exciting I thought it would be sky high :) haven't checked it for ages tho so I suppose all my exercise is paying off

Bring on more side effects! This is what we all wanted after all :)

Even though they ain't exactly the most fun things so glad I have symptoms. So reassuring. Staying at MIL's for a couple of days, she knows but OH's brothers don't although after me running out the room (doing some super slide around the kitchen on the lamanite) to get to the toilet to throw up they could have an inclin. My boobs are horrendously sore. Have to wear a bra at all times even in bed! Got my first lot of heartburn at 1am woo.

Hope next two weeks go quickly so I can find out when my midwife appointment is & scan.

Oh that sucks about the bank holidays. Blame the royal wedding lol. Are you going to have to pay for the 6 week scan?

Yep, booked a 6wk in for april 23rd, will pay £100 for it and I dont mind that much. Its so much nicer than going to the Early preg unit, totally worth it as i have so many memories of going to that hospital for ultrasounds of cysts etc and sitting there with smiling smug pregnant couples.

I realised I was checking my Blood sugar wrong lol - didnt wash my hands so my HONEY (lol, youd have thought Id have known rly) handcream affected it. Just retook it and it was 5.2 which is perfectly normal :)

Ive not thrown up yet, had some heartburn and lotsa burping. Ive heard the trick is to eat protein/carb combo and little and often, so cheese on crackers, granola in yogurt etc.

Im loving Twiglets atm, nice complex carbs and low in fat/calories. Also, theyre mmmmm.

Ahh I love twiglets!! I've been having gingerbread men as told Ginger helps. Seems to be helping during the day but the sickness gets worse in evenings so doesn't seem to be helping there. Think if it gets worse I might try those travel sickness band thingys.

Oh I'd love to have a private scan. Do you have to have a consultation first?

No, dont think so. Just rock up. Im having mine done at the spire (ex Bupa)

Watching One Born Every Minute from last night and having a bit of a cry. Flashback to last week watching it when I was so sure that it was gonna be me ttc for 5 years like the IVF lady.

Hormones making me weepy I suppose :)

Hormones have been my worst enemy today, me & OH had a fight because of them. Ugh.

I missed one born every minute, haven't seen it for a few weeks actually, got fed up of weeping everytime I watched it! Lol.

Hi cranberry987 KatieTizzle and gatoverde :happydance:

We are all pretty close aren't we :)

I've had heartburn twice today and can feel it coming on again :dohh: This baby's gonna have one full head of hair lol..

My boobs seemed to have settled down now? strange, thought they would have gotten much worse.. get worried when symptoms start to frazzle away :shrug:

Like your 6wk scan plan cranberry! I'm just gonna wait it out for my date i think. Need to know i really do have a little bean growing inside me tho and not my pee been spiked :dohh: lol

They've said I need a 6 wk scan just the rubbish nhs can't get me in. Hoping that they're a bit better for the rest of it

Just did my blood pressure and it was 130/90 sigh. Sugar is fine but pressure is high now! Grr. Was gonna swim today but was just soooo tired. Def going tmw

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->