Mid-End of September Testing Party (continued from End of August thread) - Join Me!

Can someone please tell me what SMEP means?

basically having sex every other day and using OPKs from CD8 and then when you get a positive OPK, you have sex 3 days in a row, skip one day, and then have sex one more day. it's supposed to cover all your bases:thumbup:

this site has more info: https://spermmeetseggplan.com/

Cookie, I forgot to tell you good luck on your walk tonight! That's such a long ways to go, that's walking a marathon, isn't it? Super impressive! And for such a good cause! I hope it goes great for you! :)

AF came this morning :( so disappointed
Turtle please put me down for Oct 23 testing

Jumpingo, thanks for the smep explanation and link. Good info!

9pdo for me today, had a brown cm which is not sure is an implantation bleed or the start of af 😞 the wait is just so hard!!!! I want to test daily but I know I shouldn't, i have a busy day tomorrow so hopefully I can hold out until Monday - that is if af doesn't show before then! X

Thought I was out. Idk. If you don't see it, say so. But I see it. Hubby swears he sees nothing. About half my friends say they can see it and the other half tell me I am making things up. lol. Anybody care to chime in?

This wasn't as dark at 10 mins, but I took this picture at about 2 hours because you can see it better. It's pink in person.

Attachments

• test2hours.jpg
    test2hours.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 15
  • test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 17
  • negative2.jpg
    negative2.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 12
I appreciate you being honest! I took another one just now and can see a faint line on that one too. Hope I haven't gone off the deep end. Hubby is bringing home more tests, including a digital tonight. I'll test again tomorrow.

Attachments

• secondtest.jpg
    secondtest.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 19
Thought I was out. Idk. If you don't see it, say so. But I see it. Hubby swears he sees nothing. About half my friends say they can see it and the other half tell me I am making things up. lol. Anybody care to chime in?

This wasn't as dark at 10 mins, but I took this picture at about 2 hours because you can see it better. It's pink in person.

I see it. Test again in the next few days :D

I appreciate you being honest! I took another one just now and can see a faint line on that one too. Hope I haven't gone off the deep end. Hubby is bringing home more tests, including a digital tonight. I'll test again tomorrow.

Even more so on the second one. It's there.

I see it, on both. It looks like my early tests (much easier to see when dried). Hope they get darker and you get an obvious BFP right away soon!

I got a super squinter at 10dpo, and then at 11 I thought it was "obvious" (it was to the experienced POAS addicts online!) but DH still swore he could hardly see it. I sent him a picture of the digital a couple days later (and a darker FRER) and asked if he could see it then. He was thinking because the lines were faint we didn't know if we were pregnant or not...silly guy.

Trying not to get so excited because I'm cramping a bit and panicking thinking AF will show any second. If they weren't such squinters, I would feel better. ugh.

I see it on the second test 😄 I've been bleeding today but light brown cm. not sure if I'm out yet or not :( x

10dpo today but I really think this is the start of AF �� I do have an upset stomach too but trying not to look into anything as I'm certain tomorrow will be a full blown AF ������

I'm joining the Oct thread as AF showed right on time today.

Kdmalk, I see it!!! Good luck, I hope it gets darker soon! Yay!!!

No AF yet!!! Testing again first thing tomorrow. :)

Kd I see lines on both but they don't look pink to me. Can't wait to see your next test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->