mid july 2011

anj0427

Leeah's on her way <3
Reaction score
i'm alyssa, 25, from california.
15w3d
I need some bumpy buds :)
none of my friends or family are pregnant, tired of everyone seeming uninterested to my excitement & pregnancy talk.

Hi Alyssa, I'm Candice i'm exactly 16 weeks today =) due 20th of July! I'm nearly 21!
I'm from New Zealand :) and know exactly what you mean, my family and friends don't seem that interested when I talk about my pregnancy! So I came on here to talk to other pregnant ladies!

hi candice! :)
have you had your first scan yet?
I still need to post a picture of my first but my 2nd appt is on the 11th and I cannot wait! I'm hoping to find out the sex then but I guess that's all up to baby.
how have your symptoms been so far?

hi candice! :)
have you had your first scan yet?
I still need to post a picture of my first but my 2nd appt is on the 11th and I cannot wait! I'm hoping to find out the sex then but I guess that's all up to baby.
how have your symptoms been so far?

Yes =D had my first scan at 12 weeks! I have my midwives appointment next wednesday and I can book another scan hopefully in the next week or 2 to find out the sex! So excited, I can finally buy either blue or pink clothes for my little one :happydance: I had barely any symptoms at first but around week 10 I started getting migranes, and just this last week I had to go to hospital because I have been having this weird stomach ache and i've been put on anti-biodics for it! But hopefully will start to kick in soon! How have your symptoms been?? Are ya hoping for a girl or boy :winkwink:

my symptoms have been okay. i sometimes get morning sickness still along with the occasional headache, stuffy nose and feet ache. i hope your tummy feels better :) i want a girl so bad but my bf wants a boy. I'm hoping to find out on the 11th. what are you hoping for?

Yes I am finally feeling better after a few hospital visits, they got me on meds that are working and I'm starting to feel a bit more normal again! Oh thats no good you got morning sickness, I was really lucky and didn't get morning sickness at all! I am hoping for a girl SO bad too =P so fingers crossed. But every single person I have talked to reckons i'm going to have a boy, so hopefully I'll show em wrong! ;-)!
So how long till you find out? I have my midwives appointment on the 9th and hopefully book a scan for the next week or so =D I am so impatient I want to know now hehe.

my next appointment is on the 11th and i cannot wait! it feels like the months go by so slow. I am hoping to find out the gender at this next appt. but i guess that all depends on the baby. Do you have any names picked out yet? If it's a girl Leeah Rose. oh, i get so excited about having a little girl! my bf and have not found a boy name that we can agree on or even like. People keep telling me, "your going to have a boy since you really want a girl and because you don't have a boy name yet." whatever i hope we both can show everyone wrong! lol :)

my next appointment is on the 11th and i cannot wait! it feels like the months go by so slow. I am hoping to find out the gender at this next appt. but i guess that all depends on the baby. Do you have any names picked out yet? If it's a girl Leeah Rose. oh, i get so excited about having a little girl! my bf and have not found a boy name that we can agree on or even like. People keep telling me, "your going to have a boy since you really want a girl and because you don't have a boy name yet." whatever i hope we both can show everyone wrong! lol :)

I'm hoping to find out the gender in the next 2 weeks! All depending on my little one though! Oo yes I have for a boy Bentley Austin and for a girl I have SO many names but I quite like Aubree, Dakota, Faye, ahh so many I just can't decide on a girl name! Yes we will show everyone wrong with our girls =D hehe. So how have you been feeling lately? I had to go back to the hospital again but they finally got me on some meds that worked and I feel more normal again! It's nice to be able to leave the house for more than 10mins and not wanting to come home in pain! Do you have a belly yet? I've noticed more of a bump in the last week! Sill little though but when I wear tight tops you can definitely tell! :kiss:

I like Faye! if you have any ideas for a boy name, let me know. i"m taking all suggestions.
lately, i've been feeling okay. the only thing that bothers me lately are my feet. i work at a drive thru coffee shop so i'm on my feet a lot of the time. 4 hour shifts make me tired. last night i worked a 8 hour shift and wanted to lay on the floor and sleep by the time 8 hours was up. i don't really have a belly yet, i'm more pudgy lol i'm not sure if that's how you spell that. can you feel your little one at all yet?? every once in awhile i feel a little flick here and there - it makes me so happy when i feel that! :)
i hope you're having a good weekend and i hope you're feeling a lot better.

I like Faye! if you have any ideas for a boy name, let me know. i"m taking all suggestions.
lately, i've been feeling okay. the only thing that bothers me lately are my feet. i work at a drive thru coffee shop so i'm on my feet a lot of the time. 4 hour shifts make me tired. last night i worked a 8 hour shift and wanted to lay on the floor and sleep by the time 8 hours was up. i don't really have a belly yet, i'm more pudgy lol i'm not sure if that's how you spell that. can you feel your little one at all yet?? every once in awhile i feel a little flick here and there - it makes me so happy when i feel that! :)
i hope you're having a good weekend and i hope you're feeling a lot better.

Sorry I haven't replied! It didn't tell me in my CP that you had replied to my last message then I thought I'd just check and you had! Stupid technology! Yea i've always really like Faye =) I also like the name Aubree what do you think of it? Hmm I am not so good with names! I like Austin, Tyler, and Aiden! If I think of anymore I will definitely let you know =). I actually felt a couple of tiny kicks the other day! I wasn't too sure at first what had happened, I got such a shock I actually jumped and said what the heck haha then I realised it must of been little one kicking me =) and now and then I feel a little flicker! I also just booked a ultra sound for the 23rd of February where I get to find out the sex =D so I am super excited about that! Oh wow I couldn't imagine working and having to stand all the time! I've been on holiday for a few months now and love relaxing around but I start tec again on monday! I'm looking forward to it though I get so bored being at home all the time! So have you found out the sex yet of your LO? I'm still not showing much of a bump, I can't wait till it's a noticable bump! Hope your having a great weekend! :flower:

I'm writing back to you from my phone. I had a long message but then I accidentally hit a button & the whole message was erased!! Grrrrr! Haha i'll have to write it again later :/

Oh I hate when that happens! Haha it's horrible! EEEEP baby has been kicking SO much it feels like a circus down there =)

Sorry I haven't replied! It didn't tell me in my CP that you had replied to my last message then I thought I'd just check and you had! Stupid technology! Yea i've always really like Faye =) I also like the name Aubree what do you think of it? Hmm I am not so good with names! I like Austin, Tyler, and Aiden! If I think of anymore I will definitely let you know =). I actually felt a couple of tiny kicks the other day! I wasn't too sure at first what had happened, I got such a shock I actually jumped and said what the heck haha then I realised it must of been little one kicking me =) and now and then I feel a little flicker! I also just booked a ultra sound for the 23rd of February where I get to find out the sex =D so I am super excited about that! Oh wow I couldn't imagine working and having to stand all the time! I've been on holiday for a few months now and love relaxing around but I start tec again on monday! I'm looking forward to it though I get so bored being at home all the time! So have you found out the sex yet of your LO? I'm still not showing much of a bump, I can't wait till it's a noticable bump! Hope your having a great weekend! :flower:

sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you! how are you and how is your little one? i get so worried now when i don't feel baby move. i want to feel baby move at least once a day and so far i have. when i don't, i talk to my belly (haha) in hopes that baby will move. it works sometimes! your appointment is in a couple days! that's exciting!! you have to post a pic of your baby :) have you had any crazy symptoms? the other night while i was working, i got a really painful cramp on the right side of my lower belly. the pain went from my belly to my lower back. i got hot, felt like crying and passing out all at the same time. i had no idea what to do! i was working by myself and had to help a customer at the same time that it was happening. i thought i had to go to the hospital. right after i left a frantic voice mail to my manager, the pain went away. i'm thinking it was a gas cramp. lol i've never had one but the customer that i had to help told me about it. ugh! i can only imagine that's what contractions probably feel like.
hope all is well with you and baby!

sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you! how are you and how is your little one? i get so worried now when i don't feel baby move. i want to feel baby move at least once a day and so far i have. when i don't, i talk to my belly (haha) in hopes that baby will move. it works sometimes! your appointment is in a couple days! that's exciting!! you have to post a pic of your baby :) have you had any crazy symptoms? the other night while i was working, i got a really painful cramp on the right side of my lower belly. the pain went from my belly to my lower back. i got hot, felt like crying and passing out all at the same time. i had no idea what to do! i was working by myself and had to help a customer at the same time that it was happening. i thought i had to go to the hospital. right after i left a frantic voice mail to my manager, the pain went away. i'm thinking it was a gas cramp. lol i've never had one but the customer that i had to help told me about it. ugh! i can only imagine that's what contractions probably feel like.
hope all is well with you and baby!

Same here I feel baby move everyday but when I rush my hand there to feel it baby stops kicking >.< EEEE yes appointment is tomorrow morning at 8am! I am SO excited I really want a girl =D but I don't mind if I have a boy hehe. Have you thought of any names or anything?? I haven't had any crazy symptoms yet haha but I have heard of some crazy onces like lemons and pickles?! Wow that would of been scary specially when you were the only one at work! I would of freaked out too! But at least it wasn't anything serious so that's is good! I'll post baby pics tomorrow afternoon as well as the gender! =D you should post some pics up if you have any???

hey!
so, how did your appointment go!? are you having a boy or a girl?
i can't wait to see pictures!

i still haven't thought of any boy names. i told my bf that he can pick the first name and i will be happy picking the middle name since i picked our girl first name and he picked the middle name. i'm pretty sure he hasn't thought of anything yet, he's a little more picky then me when it comes to boy names, so we'll see and i'll definitely let you know.

i hope all is going well for you and your little one this week :)

I'm having a GIRL =D I cried at the ultra sound I was so happy <3 I wanted a girl so bad hehe. Here's a scan picture (If I managed to make it work !)

19 week scan0047.jpg

Picking names is so hard! I am slowly getting there with my baby girls name, I am kinda glad I don't have a partner to fight over the name with hehe I can just pick her name myself =D! What have you got for your girl name? If I was going to have a boy I was going to name him Bentley Austin Bryce Jones :)

So how far along are ya now??? I am 20 weeks tomorrow =)

aww that's a perfect picture! i can't wait to show you my next scan pic :)
my bf likes the name Rose, but i don't like that name for a first name. One day the name Lea/Leah popped into my head. i like it and thought, since my step-dad's middle name is 'Lee' and he has no biological children but treats me as his own, we should call our daughter 'Leeah Rose'. I'm praying we have a girl because picking names is hard! I like your boy name! i've given up on boy names for the moment.
I reached 20 weeks yesterday. yay, we're at our half way point!
have you bought any baby items yet?
i haven't, yet. my mom suggested my bf and i start buying a pack of diapers per week or per paycheck. i thought it was a good idea, that way we'll be prepared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->